#46 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:41 PM

One thing is constant in this world: Change.

And Change is in the long run (Thank God) progressive.

Liberals are also known as Progressives.

Conservatives want to keep things the same, or worse yet, go back in time.

Progressives changed the abuse of Robber Barons with trade unions, and brought

fair wages to millions of workers.  Wrong. This is the democratic party seeking to gain control of industry.  The government wants control of free enterprise.

WOEFULLY Self-Deceived there, Ghost. Propaganda. No facts. Study your history books.

Progressives ended slavery in America.   :SCHWEEEET:

Conservatives fought to keep it - just for the worship of money.     Wrong.   Republicans were actually opposed to slavery. It's the democrats who wanted to keep it. And who formed the KKK.  Go check history.

Whoa! Again: Self-Deceived there, Ghost. Propaganda. No facts. Study your history books.

And I don't mean the home-school texts. The south was gaining wealth off the backs of

slaves and the Civil War was fought to continue their gravy train.

Progressives won the right for women to vote.   :cheer:  The power hungry opposed it.   Wrong again.  Suffrage was supported by the republican party, not the democrats. The democratic party actually voted against suffrage. Check history.

Actually some truth to that. Neither Dems NOR Reps supported the movement. It

was women power itself that finally got it passed.

Progressives embraced the liberation that electricity brought to humankind.

Conservatives rejected electricity, moved back to farming with horses. WTF?

Amish. But many evangelicals are pretty close.

Progressives touted the benefits of stem-cell science.

Conservatives resisted it. Now, millions of people benefit from gene therapy.  Progressives have been behind eugenics and all things to influence race - or stronger white dominance.  Planned Parenthood has its roots in racism. Perhaps no surprise that Planned Parenthood also sells baby parts to further genetic research.  

Obfuscating change of subject. George Bush and his retrogressive mindset pushed back against

scientific study of stem cells. Again, look it up on line. You might have Progressives confused with Hitler, who wanted a "pure Aryan" race. Very much like Trump.

Yes. As time marches on, the Liberal, Progressive agenda makes the world a better place.

Happy to be a Liberal.   :sun:    Fine. Just admit the truth instead of the con you believe. I can accept you being a liberal. I don't accept you espousing lies. You want complete government control and less freedom.  I get it.  But don't lie about which party supports what.

Welcome to the debate.

Thanks for a thorough response. Too bad it is almost all opinion and propaganda.

Still VERY PROUD to be on the progressive side of history.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#47 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:42 PM

Lefty Libs protesting ICE busting a child sex ring.  Story below.  Is this why UncleVinnie vehemently supports illegal invaders?  If so, sick.  Hope I'm wrong, but it all adds up!  Is this what Liberals are into now, or have they always been into child sex?

https://www.infowars...child-sex-ring/

#48 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:08 PM

Well done Ghost....!  

1A - 2A = -1A

#49 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:13 PM

Let's both re-check history. Here's a quickie:  while Wiki can be wrong, here's what it says today:

As part of the 1858 campaign for US Senator from Illinois, Lincoln took part in a series of highly publicized debates with his opponent and rival, Democrat Stephen A. Douglas; Lincoln spoke out against the expansion of slavery, but lost the race to Douglas.

Look up what positions Douglas had.  Look up other notable Democrats like Jackson and Wilson, prominent proponents of slavery or other aspects of racism including the exclusion of blacks in government. Look up Hillary's mentor and idol - Saul Alinsky - to see her motivations.  Examine the funding of the Clinton Foundation and follow the money and beneficiaries.

The facts will speak for themselves if you take the time.  Many people are enamored with the democratic con.  But it's just a con if you dig deep. The democratic citizenry may want to see some otherwise noble changes to which we can debate the value.  The democratic powers that be only want control, power and wealth at the expense of all of our freedoms.  The are experts at deceit and exploitation. You just have to go beneath the surface and the bias. 

#50 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:29 PM

Ghost, facts are not allowed in the progressive mind set......!  How dare you...!   It's all about "how they feel" now........   Not true and real history, historical fact, what actually happened.  Funny how they have switched the players and the causes to make themselves "feel better".  They still think the white guys in the white hoods were "Republicans"....!  How weird is that...!   And I wonder how Senator Byrd is doing down there in Hell....?   Maybe the democrats have their own club down there too....  18 hole golf course, pool, billiards, and Black folks not allowed of course except for waiters, cooks, and dishwashers I am sure.........!   I just hope Ted Kennedy is sitting at Byrds table....   That would be satisfying.....   Satisfying indeed...!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#51 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:35 AM

Perhaps a review of the origin of Jim Crow laws with strong advocacy starting with democrat Andrew Jackson (hint: southern Democrat dominant states; see also democratic president Woodrow Wilson for his influence on segregation).

And also consider the opposition to segregation and racist suffrage by the likes of republicans Sumner, Butler and others.

It's a con that democrats are the party you espouse them to be.  History bears witness to the opposite.  Democrat power that be have a history of conning, deceit, obfuscation, lies, misdirection and denial.  That continues ever more strongly today with Obama and Hillary.  It doesn't take intelligence to see it.  It just takes an open mind and a willingness to accept the truth - go beyond the rhetoric and see the actions documented in history spanning 200+ years.

#52 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:55 AM

I think we can all agree: the past is dead and GONE.

We cannot go back in a time machine and change history.
1854??!! C'mon. Get real!

We CAN however intervene in tragedies unfolding today.

Tragedies like having a Coal Industry lobbyist running the EPA.

Tragedies like ripping children from their mothers arms. They cannot even keep track of the kids!
Tragedies like starting a trade war with our allies.

Tragedies like trashing NATO so his Commie buddy Putin can take over eastern Europe, Syria, Ukraine.

Tragedies like supporting Kim Jong Un, abandoning the western Pacific to Kim and China.

Tragedies like enabling an illiterate pResident who fans the flames of racism, sexism, misogyny, elitism.

I am so grateful that these disasters have stirred the passions on decent-minded people to take to the

streets to protest. It has motivated young women to run for office and face down the villians.

They speak Truth to Power.

We are only getting started.

:superman:

#53 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:55 AM

"Ripping" children from their mothers? :lol: Same lies, different day.

Liberal-whiners-1.jpg

#54 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:17 AM

I'm just pointing out the errors of democrat beliefs - the history and actions are not consistent with what they believe.  And it's true for many of the key beliefs.

And you are just pointing out some of the new lies that are being promoted by the democratic powers that be.  If all you do is listen to the democratic party and the MSM, then that's what you will believe.  I understand how that can happen.  It doesn't make it the truth.

If you weren't passionate about your beliefs, it wouldn't matter.  But since it appears that you are passionate, it's sad that you don't expend the effort to know the truth beyond the democratic rhetoric.   I wonder how you will feel one day if/when you and/or your legacy realize that you spend much so much effort believing one thing yet voting for the party doing the opposite. 

#55 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:59 AM

In today's newspaper.

This is what happens when folks insist on wearing blinders to the truth.

Thought it was funny!

Truth is true (weather) whether you believe it or not.

#56 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:00 AM

Here's today's *Liberal Moron of the Day*. Enjoy.

18bbc0f948a692979483677a306dfb3e--libera

#57 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:04 AM

A typical story that Republicans love but Liberals find disturbing.

The top 1% continues to prosper   :beverage: , but the average worker gets nothing   <_< .

Federal Reserve chair calls decline in worker share of profits ‘very troubling’

https://www.centralm...very-troubling/

The fall in the percentage of economic growth flowing to workers is “very troubling,” a worrisome sign in an otherwise bright American economy, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell told a Senate panel Tuesday.

Testifying in front of the Senate Banking Committee, Powell expressed concern that the share of profits going to American labor had fallen “precipitously” for more than a decade and was not reversing course.

In 2000, wages and salaries for American workers accounted for about 66 percent of the overall economy. That rate has fallen to about 62 percent

The strength of the overall economy has been widely expected to eventually translate into higher wages for workers, but pay increases so far have been disappointing.

#58 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:08 AM

HAPPY TO LOSE ELECTIONS? :lol:

636664339865614544-070518indyWebOnly-gop

#59 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

Uh-Oh! Think I'm in love with Nicole Wallace.        :wub:

Anchor on MSNBC, and quite the babe too!      :rayof:

:serenade:

#60 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:17 AM

Today marks 100 days until the mid-term elections.  :banjo:

:o

Trump Cultists better prepare for the tsunami.
Bomb shelter fully stocked?

Ammo supply  big enough?

Your Get-Out-Of-Dodge bag ready?  :drive:      :wave2: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users