EDH Jen

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE(northlexer @ Aug 5 2008, 09:18 PM) View Post
Yup. I love that show...but they dont show it anymore sad.gif

Since when?! We love that show! (Of course, I'm on a huge project that has taken over my life for the past month.....)

#32 northlexer

northlexer

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(Coastal Cohort @ Aug 6 2008, 03:07 PM) View Post
"I would like to mention that I am not a gang expert or a law enforcement officer, I just know some stuff."

Then you would know it's "Norteno" (with a little ~ over the n) tongue.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nortenos

You are correct. I appologize for my spelling error and lack of ability to use a computer (I dont know how to put the ~ over a letter)

I will correct it to the best of my abilities.

Thanks again

#33 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE(northlexer @ Aug 6 2008, 09:32 PM) View Post
Also, pardon my new-ness, but what does TNM stand for?

Usually it means the Thursday Night Market on Sutter Street, though around our house it means Those Norteņos Meanies
"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#34 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Aug 7 2008, 06:43 AM) View Post
Usually it means the Thursday Night Market on Sutter Street, though around our house it means Those Norteņos Meanies

laugh.gif
<3

#35 northlexer

northlexer

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Aug 7 2008, 06:43 AM) View Post

lmao.gif

Okay. Thanks alot.

#36 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE(EDH Jen @ Aug 6 2008, 09:36 PM) View Post
Of course, I'm on a huge project that has taken over my life for the past month.....

Yeah - that Tom LaBrie's Waterbed Warehouse-themed rumpus room is going to be so awesome when you're done! Talk about a labor of love. I've been meaning to check in with you on my research. The EPA ordered that production run of lime green shag destroyed back in '77, something about fumes, *but* I was able to track down a guy in the Phillipines who has the original molds they used to make that freaky ceramic owl statue in Tom's office!! You any good with plaster casting?

Oh, and as far as I can tell Gangland is on Sunday nights at 8 on the Hitlery Channel. Dunno if it's a new season starting back up after the summer or what though. I've been too busy too.
"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#37 EDH Jen

EDH Jen

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Aug 7 2008, 01:30 PM) View Post
Yeah - that Tom LaBrie's Waterbed Warehouse-themed rumpus room is going to be so awesome when you're done! Talk about a labor of love. I've been meaning to check in with you on my research. The EPA ordered that production run of lime green shag destroyed back in '77, something about fumes, *but* I was able to track down a guy in the Phillipines who has the original molds they used to make that freaky ceramic owl statue in Tom's office!! You any good with plaster casting?

Oh, and as far as I can tell Gangland is on Sunday nights at 8 on the Hitlery Channel. Dunno if it's a new season starting back up after the summer or what though. I've been too busy too.

There will be a sign out front that reads:
YOUR WAISTBAND MUST BE THIS HIGH TO ENTER

#38 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Aug 7 2008, 01:30 PM) View Post

lmaosmiley.gif
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#39 headshrink

headshrink

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE(northlexer @ Aug 4 2008, 11:50 PM) View Post
First I would like to say hello to all in Lexington Hills as this is my first post.

Recently I was at Castle Park when I noticed two male teens with pocket knives. Incase you misunderstood...I said POCKET KNIVES!!!!!!!

It scared me to death, not that they were brandishing them at me or anything its just, when you live in Lexington Hills you don't expect to see teens running carrying instruments of death. It's not like they had switchblades or anything illegal (just thought I would mention that).

So, I wanted to see if this is a re-occuring thing. I dont get out much seeing as I am often busy but has anyone witnesses any of this or other weapons being carried by Folsom teens?

This is a joke?
When I was a kid it was NORMAL to play with guns.... (not the plastic ones). Granted, if they where not for target shooting, the firing pin had to be removed, but still.....

POCKET KNIVES!!!!.... ROTFLMAO

#40 northlexer

northlexer

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE(headshrink @ Sep 30 2008, 11:41 PM) View Post
This is a joke?
When I was a kid it was NORMAL to play with guns.... (not the plastic ones). Granted, if they where not for target shooting, the firing pin had to be removed, but still.....

POCKET KNIVES!!!!.... ROTFLMAO

Times have changed. If i saw a kid running around with an assault rifle (or any other gun) i would immediately call the police so that they could deal with.

#41 headshrink

headshrink

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE(northlexer @ Oct 4 2008, 10:20 PM) View Post
Times have changed. If i saw a kid running around with an assault rifle (or any other gun) i would immediately call the police so that they could deal with.

Me too, if they where actually shooting people... it was pretty obvious when 10YO kids would play guns, and it still it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users