109 replies to this topic

#106 Adamal

Adamal

Web Geek

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hi John good job on the update. The forums look pretty good in google's chrome browser.

#107 sierrajmk

sierrajmk

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:50 AM

Is the Search functionality working? I typed in "DSL" and no results were found, but I know for a fact there are some forum posts that have "DSL" in them.

#108 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

Is the Search functionality working? I typed in "DSL" and no results were found, but I know for a fact there are some forum posts that have "DSL" in them.

It might not work on 3 letter words (or less). It didn't find anything for cat, but it did for cats.

Also, the search is kinda funky in another way. In the black bar at the top, it was on 'search this topic' (or something like that) by default, and I changed it to search Forums. But I can't seem to switch it back to 'search this topic' again. That's kinda weird and inconsistent. And it seems like search forums would be a better default than just the topic you are looking at.

#109 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

Well, after over a month of learning the new format here, I can say I'm much more comfortable with it. The needed add ons have been put into place and are working well.

I see this forum getting better and better all the time.

Good job, John!

Thanks for being patient with us whiners. LOL

#110 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:21 PM

good to hear, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users