4347 replies to this topic

#1816 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:01 PM

KARMA IS A GREAT THING:  Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan, the first Republican on Capitol Hill to call for impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, trails primary challenger State Rep. Jim Lower by a sizeable margin, according to a poll released Tuesday. Story below. Trump is LOVING this!! Don't mess with Trump!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...peachment-call/

#1817 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:00 PM

Trump gives crazy Uncle Vinny a reason to get up each day. He should be thankful he'll be our President for another 5+ years

#1818 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

It's US Open week for us golfers. .I don't have time to read idiotic comments from pathetic losers like little vinnie and small peter. See ya at Pebble Beach !! :lol:

#1819 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:52 PM

It's US Open week for us golfers. .I don't have time to read idiotic comments from pathetic losers like little vinnie and small peter. See ya at Pebble Beach !! :lol:

Aces, if you win the lotto lets go golfing at Pebble....!   Spyglass, Poppy Hills, and maybe Bayonet down in Monterrey.....?   Maybe we can bring Joe and Slow....?   If I win I will do the same.....   Can't afford it now after losing my real job a couple of years ago....  I do cheaper golf now....   Did Bradshaw Ranch last month, love that 9 hole...!   Yes, Pebble should be great this year....!   Love that course, never played it but I think I know every hole by heart.   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#1820 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

GAME ON!!:  A pro-Trump political group is eyeing a big investment in four 2020 battleground states. The *Committee to Defend the President* PAC said in an exclusive interview it would invest $1 million each in Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, and North Carolina ahead of the 2020 presidential election. It's efforts will be primarily focused on mobilizing and registering one million new voters from those jurisdictions. Story below. I hear Dem heads bursting into great balls of fire! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...-battlegrounds/

#1821 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:06 PM

Trump and I are still waiting for the lunatic libs on this forum to outline what their 2020 platform will be. Oh, and acting like a TDS jackass doesn't qualify as a "platform". But it DOES qualify you to be one of life's losers. :lol:

#1822 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:13 AM

Here's the Democrat Party platform:

Sure, the economy is the best it's been in over 50 years and every American is better off now than they were in 2016, but but but.... orange man bad!!

#1823 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:37 AM

Tell me, is this a success? A boast? An idle promise? or what?

Trump Threatens To Deport 'Millions,' As He Kicks Off Campaign For Reelection

https://www.npr.org/...-for-reelection

On the day of his self-declared presidential campaign kickoff, President Trump is threatening to deport "millions" of immigrants in the United States illegally beginning "next week."

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#1824 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:49 AM

GET THE HELL OUT: President Trump revealed late Tuesday that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will initiate removal proceedings for millions of invaders deemed illegally present in the United States. Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States, the president announced late Tuesday. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Story below. Thank God... and let's hope it goes fairly swiftly. And if *rough* tactics need to be used, then "oh well"!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...illegal-aliens/

#1825 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:02 AM

I'll answer Vinny:

My own opinion of Trump's statement that he'll be deporting millions of ILLEGAL immigrants is that this is way overdue and I honestly hope that he will go through with it.

Only time will tell.

Let me take a moment to say how much I appreciate Vinny's post on this! He shared a headline and asked what people thought it meant. It wasn't him telling us what he thought, but instead, he looked for input.

I give credit where credit is due. More of these please!

#1826 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

Thanks to Slow for the kind words.

To be fair, the arrests are NOT a sign of a massive crackdown on the 12+ million illegals in the US now,

but rather the 1 million or so who came under Trump's watch and failed to report for their court appearance,

the so-called back door illegal entry.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#1827 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:20 PM

Trump rally in Orlando is off the charts... as usual. And great to see Trump slam the *fake media*. Deep State heads are exploding, and it's a great sound !! Suck it Libs and RINOs. You're all losers. :lol:

D9YTQS7XoAAjPEd-500x214.jpg

#1828 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:53 AM

Trump gives crazy Uncle Vinny a reason to get up each day. He should be thankful he'll be our President for another 5+ years

GOD I hope so.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#1829 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:25 AM

Here's a simple question:. Looking at the Orlando arena packed to the rafters with thousands more turned away and some lining up the day before, what Dem candidate for POTUS could come close to drawing that kind of crowd?

Polls are fallible, we saw that play out in 2016. Getting people to show up (to rally or to vote) is what counts.

If the Dems had someone who could do this, I would honestly be concerned....I have to imagine folks on the left would feel the same way watching last night.

#1830 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:48 AM

Trump rally in Orlando is off the charts... as usual. And great to see Trump slam the *fake media*. Deep State heads are exploding, and it's a great sound !! Suck it Libs and RINOs. You're all losers. :lol:

D9YTQS7XoAAjPEd-500x214.jpg

Watch the video.  One reality - no brown faces in the crowd.  Bet they show up at the voting booth, tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users