1 reply to this topic

#1 April

April

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 02:36 PM

My husband wants to put a utility sink into our garage, and I was wondering if any of the
home owners of our neighborhood have done this. We live in the Prairie Oaks part of
Folsom, in one of the Larchmont/Ryland homes. This area is right across from the new
Folsom High School. We live in one of the smaller two story models, with the laundry
room off the garage.

My husband and I are just knocking around the idea of placing a sink in the garage, as it
would be so handy to have, to clean paint brushes and wash hands after gardening.
Many contractors charge a fee to just come out and look at something.
So I was wondering if anybody has installed a utility sink in a model of house like we
have. I’d hate to pay someone, only to find out it isn’t possible to do.

Has anybody done this? If so, please let me know and tell me who you had install it, or
how you installed it yourself.
I’d appreciate any input or sharing of experience, anyone may have on this.

Thanks

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 06:00 PM

April, I have not done it here but was thinking about it myself.

I would call city hall, the permitting area and ask them.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users