• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:52 PM

Trump Crime Family "fixes" coming to light!  :KOOLAID:

Sunshine: The best disinfectant! :sun:                   :USA: 

Trump’s Week Goes from Bad to Screaming into a Bag of Big Macs

Deutsche Bank is telling prosecutors everything it knows about the president’s financial web of lies.

https://www.vanityfa...w-york-attorney

Per CNN, information being sent to the A.G.’s office includes loan documents and e-mails related to the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago; the Trump National Doral Miami; the Trump International Hotel in Washington; and Trump’s unsuccessful bid to buy the Buffalo Bills.

For instance, in 2004, Trump asked the bank’s commercial real-estate group to lend him more than $500 million to build his 92-story skyscraper in Chicago; it did, but not before employees concluded he was majorly inflating his net worth, and were told he’d “worked with people in the construction industry connected to organized crime.” In 2014, when Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and needed to prove to the league he had the funds to pull off a transaction that could exceed $1 billion, the bank agreed to vouch that his worth was $8.7 billion, something Cohen said was an (obvious, extreme) exaggeration before Congress in February.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:26 PM

Yawn....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:12 AM

Zzzzzzzzzz...

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:07 AM

:gonefishin:

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:31 PM

:gonefishin:

Yes Tio Vinny, a total fishing expedition.   "Show me the man (Republican) and I will show you the crime"....

And only if congress or the NY attorney general put as much effort into investigating the Clinton Foundation.....?

Base wary of Clinton Foundation's ties to troubled banks

https://www.cnn.com/...2016/index.html

Yep, nothing ever happened......!

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:05 PM

Chris...if a 5 year old wanted to tell you about his/her opinion about Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank, you wouldn't give them the time of day.

Responding to crazy Vinny is pretty much the same exact thing. There's no there there.

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:34 PM

I like Chris and Chris can talk to whoever he wants, but I do cringe when he converses with an obvious TDS troll. I think Chris wastes a lot of time on troll vinnie... and God won't give that time back to him! Just say'n :lol:

#8 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:00 PM

You are right... this is 'merica and he can talk to anyone he wants.

I'm just offering my advice...if you don't feed the bears, they eventually stay away

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:29 PM

Well, turns out Robert Mueller sent a letter to Barr, complaining that Barr misrepresented

the findings of the Mueller report.

Seems our Attorney General is working for Trump, and not the American people.

In other words, the Trump Crime Family extends to some of his many cabinet appointments.

What a sad day for America.

Oh, and sorry the majority of posters here jumped the gun on calling Trump "exonerated."

Far from it.

Hey, going to go off the air for a few day, so's you can hunker down in your bunkers

and lick your wounds.  Gone fishing.  :gonefishin:

William Barr now has to try to defend the indefensible

https://www.cnn.com/...onig/index.html

For at least four of the "potentially obstructive" acts -- Trump's effort to fire Mueller, Trump's effort to restrict Mueller's investigation, Trump's effort to have then-White House counsel Don McGahn lie about Trump's effort to fire Mueller and Trump's effort to dissuade ex-campaign chairman Paul Manafort from cooperating -- Mueller finds "substantial evidence" of all the legal elements required to charge and convict on obstruction.

Mueller complained that Barr's letter did not capture the "Context" of Trump Probe

https://www.washingt...96d5_story.html

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:31 PM

All good guys, I just think of Tio Vinny as my long term "rehab a dyed in the wool liberal" project....!   Maybe, just maybe, some of my supreme common sense, my vast historical knowledge, my training in science, and my overflowing cornucopia of facts   ;) (real ones, not the fake liberal MSM ones) will some how stick in his head someday, someday maybe...?  A lot of liberal propaganda damage has been done to poor Vinny over these many years of reading and listening to the biased liberal news, believing far left college professors, and maybe smoking a bit too much MJ.....?   Anyway, I have faith that someday he will see the light, the truth, the American way....!    

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:34 PM

Thanks, I'll pray for you too, Chris!         :drunk2:

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:59 PM

Thanks, I'll pray for you too, Chris!         :drunk2:

Good on you Bro....!   I am actually sending my prayers lately to that brave woman who stood in front of her Rabbi and took a bullet to save him...   Wow...!   What a human being...!   And for that poor nursing student up in Seattle, crushed by that crane, only 19.........   I cried for her, so sad, a nursing student, such potential, and now her parents have to bury her next week....   On a downer this week I am...   These are the stories that uplift me and make me cry and sad all at the same time......   Not all the other BS in the news.....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:15 PM

Chris...I can understand the entertainment value of poking into crazy Vinny's cage to watch him dance.

I just get tired of seeing the exact same dance, year after year. A one trick pony is boring

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:29 PM

1) Not many people respect TDS vinnie... and 2) I guarantee that he's impressed with himself... and 3) he thinks that bigger Govt is the answer to all problems... and 4) he lies about things that are easily disproven.

Those are the 4 main requirements of being the classic liberal leftist. Hope he gets the help he needs.

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:52 PM

I think Tio Vinny and I would do just fine over a couple of beers and maybe more...!  We could probably agree on a lot of spiritual stuff, the existence of aliens (from outer space, not  the illegal ones from Mexico), the existence of Bigfoot, maybe even a Loch Ness type creature and most likely even the Kraken, and some other cool science and crypto zoology stuff.  I'd just laugh at his man made global warming hypothesis and his liberal economic theory and he would do the same to my belief that the sun is the driver to all things climate on Earth and that a rising economic tide, lower taxation, less government, less regulation floats all boats.  Other than that, we would probably have to Uber home after our good long discussion.  And no, I have not been drinking, just my one glass of wine and I am done.  Gotta be up at 0500 for work tomorrow.  Chris    

1A - 2A = -1A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deutsche Bank, Trump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users