#17 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:38 PM

You are delusional. Seek help.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#18 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 07:38 AM

If so then do you lay at the feet all the people who will be shot and die in Chicago this weekend on their woman of color lesbian mayor or is that racist and homophobic of me to ask...? And be careful how you answer or I'll bring up your use of "Orange" to describe Trump in the past......

1A - 2A = -1A

#19 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 08:35 AM

Remember... that the THOUSANDS killed during Obama's tenure were 100% Obama's fault.... right?

And don't forget, if the NRA allowed the ceasing of all gun sales today, every single shooting death would stop.

This is the non spoken alternate story to the obscene politicizing that you'll hear from every idiotic libtard this coming week.

There's one person responsible for each shooting death.... the person pulling the trigger.

#20 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:39 AM

There's one person responsible for each shooting death.... the person pulling the trigger.

Not true.

A hate-mongering imam in Iran urges the killing of American tourists.

A dim-witted follower takes up guns and kills Americans.

Can you truly say the cleric has no responsibility?

A hate-mongering president spews lies about brown people.
A dim-witted alt-right wing nut takes him up on it.

Trump has no responsibility?

Yeah, I got a bridge to sell you.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#21 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:57 AM

Again... not going to give the lunatics rantings a second of my time....but I'm sure he didn't address either of my points.

No one is responsible for shootings except the person pulling the trigger and...gun sales could end today and it won't stop anyone from shooting anyone else.

I dare anyone to try and argue with that LOGIC.

#22 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:57 AM

Trump has not spewed "hate mongering lies" about brown people, so your entire premise is fabricated on nothing.  Whatever. Sit in your bubble and hate.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#23 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:07 AM

"In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy, Trump said, standing beside Vice President Pence. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hatred has no place in America.

GOT IT VINNY??

#24 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:02 PM

Reminds me of "Double-Speak" in the '1984' novel.

Hate crimes increased 226% in places Trump held a campaign rally in 2016, study claims

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-rally-hate-crimes-study-maga-2019-3?fbclid=IwAR3ydhw6v8ivlnOCMJr40iU90At1StjtsYDuUFLf1jOjRoqYkKNP7MwEraA

• US counties where President Donald Trump held a campaign rally saw a 226% increase in reported hate crimes compared to similar counties that did not hold a rally, political scientists at the University of North Texas said in a
    Washington Post analysis.
  • The scientists found that Trump's statements during the 2016 campaign "may encourage hate crimes" in the respective counties.
  • The study measured the correlation between counties that hosted a campaign rally and the crime rates in the months that followed.
  • Hate crimes in the US reportedly increased 17% in 2017 compared to the previous year, according to an annual FBI report published in November 2018.

#25 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:19 PM

Hey Tio Vinny, so the guy (Trump) calls out politicians, who happen to be black and have been in Congress for 30 years or more and their "neighborhoods" have gone down hill every year, year after year............

That is called "common sense" in America and it really sells well in between the West Coast and the East Coast, all those "fools" in the middle that supply you with food, beef, chicken, grain, potatoes, etc...........

Yep, they just be  "dumb" and not worth dropping in to campaign and win their votes.  Plus, they might actually have guns, and like them and want to keep them..........?

CNN and MSNBC will fret greatly on the Presidents comments but the rest of us in the middle of the country will say to the TV, Gosh dagnet, about time somebody got it right....!

And they vote for Trump again in 2020 and you will still wonder why......?

Can't help you with that, tried, but you just don't get it.  And remember, we on the other side are not dumb, not by any means, there is your clue, do not assume ignorance of your enemy.  Which the left does most often, actually every time.........

I never do, I judge people by their awareness of scientific fact, their practical worldly sense, their capacity to think for themselves and not jump on a political bandwagon,  their educational achievements, and their ability to run a business without going under, or their mechanical ability and business sense.  That is what I do, I "profile" all the time and every time, without exception.   I judge by content of character, who told me total BS, and pretty much nothing else.....  Other than if you drive up in a real POS of a car that is 15 years old and bid $120K for the job that is obviously a 140K job at the minimum I do judge you, no matter what you look like, I judge you indeed as in you are gone and quickly...!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#26 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

Tried to read the study but it was behind a paywall/ad blocker. I addressed the "hate crime" increase in the other thread (unlike some, I don't spam multiple threads with the same links).

#27 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:28 AM

Wow....I mean WOW. Which side of the country is trying to bring us together and which one is desperate to tear us apart???

The NY Times headline yesterday was "Trump Urges Unity vs Racism". A fair and accurate accounting of his press speech, a chance to try and heal the wounds from the horrific shootings.

BUT NO!!! The left calls the paper out for it's terrible sin of being fair!!

I canceled my subscription, tweeted author and CNN contributor Joan Walsh, adding, I cant keep rewarding such awful news judgement.

Prominent Democrats in Washington also took aim at the Times, including New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Let this front page serve as a reminder of how white supremacy is aided by and often relies upon the cowardice of mainstream institutions, the freshman congresswoman tweeted.

Presidential candidates, many of whom blamed Trumps rhetoric for the El Paso, Texas, shooting that left at least 22 dead, also decried the headline.

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand tweeted, Thats not what happened.

Lives literally depend on you doing better, NYT. Please do, wrote Sen. Cory Booker

AGAIN... WHICH SIDE WANTS AMERICA TO COME TOGETHER AND WHICH SIDE DEMANDS WE BE TORN APART?????

#28 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 01:10 PM

Jeb Bush ‘Proud’ Of Son’s Call To Conservatives To
Stand Against White Nationalist Terrorism

http://“If you compare now to 10 years ago, there are a lot more people in politics that are standing up to the NRA,” he told MSNBC on Monday. “Their grip on American politicians has loosened a lot.”

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush tweeted out support for his eldest son, George P.  Bush, on Monday for calling on conservatives to stand up against terrorism by white nationalists.

“As a conservative, I especially want to charge my party to take this challenge” seriously to destroy terrorism “wherever we find it,” George P. Bush wrote in The Atlantic on Monday.

#29 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:48 PM

El Paso shooter targeted Latinx people, letting white and black shoppers leave, says victim’s relative

https://www.vox.com/...-latinx-walmart

“He stated that the shooter was targeting Mexicans and was passing whites, African Americans,” Grant’s ex-wife Laura Hromatka told the newspaper on Monday.

“They were on the ground, and he still just shot them in the head,” Grant told CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “They were praying, ‘Please! Please! Don’t shoot me.’ And he had no remorse for their lives at all.”

Everyone KNOWS such sentiments can be linked back to the Hater-in-Chief, Trump,

and his racist remarks.

News report document how he calls immigrants and refugees an "invasion"

over 2000 times.

Trump Tower collapsing, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, racism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users