8 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:41 PM

Yep, sounds about right.   Sorry  Michelle...........   Heard the slave thing about building the White House many times before..........   Time to move on Michelle, look where you live.....!   Get over the slave stuff, move on...........     Mention it once I am all ears, twice maybe I'll look it up............   Mention it 30 times, and  I tune out.......   Now mention, if you dare, the almost 600,000 Union Soldiers (99.5 % white maybe...?)  who died liberating your great, great, grandparents.......    Yep, you left that out.....?   Why....?   Is that not a "correct" racial moment in the progressive mind or agenda....?    Your Grandparents were great Americans I am sure Michellle, so were to those 600 thousand Union Soldiers who died to free them........!   Many of them who only spoke only German, from Minnesota or Wisconsin........... or who were fresh from Ireland.........    My relatives most likely, who had been slaves for hundreds of years..............    I am thinking a thank you is in order for sure.....!    I am thinking reparations are in order.   For all those white, union soldier families who had a father, son, uncle, cousin, nephew, 2nd cousin who not return from the war, dressed in Blue they were...................   Maybe 1.5 $ million each........?  Pay the soldiers families before the slave families I suggest.   Just because they died, yes they did, they died indeed to free this country from slavery.   But yet the current liberal progressive press seams not to have studied history............?   Just the last 300 years I ask, just study it.   We will move on to the last 2000 years when you are ready, when you have grasped reality...........  And maybe you will see the current threat from the "not so tolerant" muslims out of Arabia and everywhere else...............      All going to Europe to "change things" to  sharia law...........    Oh, and how good  that will be..............    Chris      

I wonder if any Irish slaves built the White House.........   Probably won't be talked about................  For sure not by Michelle, she has not a clue.

From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade. Families were ripped apart as the British did not allow Irish dads to take their wives and children with them across the Atlantic. This led to a helpless population of homeless women and children. Britain’s solution was to auction them off as well.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:14 AM

original.jpg

#3 GrumpyOldGuy

GrumpyOldGuy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:35 AM

Chris,  heed your own advice.  Get over it.  Time to move on.

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:59 AM

96d5d19ba5b7c2671f7c037d10560a7f0f79bc1f

#5 GrumpyOldGuy

GrumpyOldGuy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

First off, no fan of Mrs. Clinton here.  She has some baggage.

However, Mr. Trump's invitation to the Russians to intervene in the US election on his behalf is pathetic.  This alone is enough to withhold your vote for him.  

Mr. Trump is playing his followers and the press like a violin.  And they haven't figured it out yet.  Just remember, if elected he won't be able to deliver any of his promises.  

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

original.jpg

#7 GrumpyOldGuy

GrumpyOldGuy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:39 PM

Maybe Mr. Trump should unleash his team of crack investigators to find Mrs. Clinton's emails.  You know...the same investigators he unleashed to locate Obama's birth certificate.  They're probably still in Hawaii looking...

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

original.jpg

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:24 PM

Chris,  heed your own advice.  Get over it.  Time to move on.

Yep, come November I will move on, hopefully.   Either I will be rid of a first lady who hates her own country and is stuck looking at everything through "racial" biased glasses and her husband who can't make up his mind, is slow to decide, and cares more about his "legacy" than he does about the damage his indecision and feckless leadership have caused these last 8 years.......  Trump is a narcissist for sure but Obama has him beat in spades in the "narcissist" category.............!     I will not be visiting his library in my lifetime.   Or I will see what this New Yorker scrapper Trump guy can do to restore functional business in this country, less taxation, less regulation, shrink those government employee's (all democrats for sure) down to size. Make a deal with Putin to not cause a war and get along, keep those Chinese in check in the Pacific...........     Support Israel instead of undermining them at every opportunity.   Kill our jihadi enemies wherever they are and in a large scale.........!    God, I need a taxation break and some write off for college expenses in the tens of thousands......   For some reason I can't right now....   Nothing, can't seem to get a break from these democrats, they think I must be in that "evil" 1% they talk about but I am far from there...........?   And I do those calculations GoG and it is funny math for sure......  Just me and my wife, college educated working professionals and for some reason all those tax breaks seem to top out for my wife and I.   We are alone trying to put kids through college.  No help, only FASFA, which are loans......    If I quit my job, got a bunch of ugly tats, hurt myself on my Hog taking a turn to quickly back in the 80's, damaged my liver all these years on hard drugs and alcohol my kid would have a free ride and a CSU or a UC....!    Thanks dems, rewarding failure and punishing success every time and on so many levels.......!     Oh, and by the way I am the wrong "color" for any aid, it's not on those government forms..........?     That's why I don't support them anymore these last 20 years.....   Voted for Bernie, yes I did.   Clueless economically and all over for sure but I had to vote against Hillary.   And yes, I am a registered Democrat now........  Can't stand it but it's the only way I am not "disenfranchised" living here in CA.     I will vote for Trump, to keep Hillary out of killing this country.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users