#1 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Dearest Santa Claus, 
My name is Tarzan and I don’t want any toys for Christmas this year. All I want for Christmas is my forever family. I have been in the shelter since May. That’s right! Cinco de Mayo and Memorial Day, May! If it is true that a dog’s year is 7 human years— I think we can l agree --that is a LONG time!! 

Santa, I have been a very good boy this year. I agreed to be neutered and I was chipped and fully vaccinated. I went to training and it was dis...covered that I am a pleaser and I am highly trainable! I love to play and I do like other dogs. (although, I would like to meet my new sibling first.) They say I would probably chase cats, but I don’t think that makes me bad- do you? I am 2-3 years old and I have been called handsome. Most importantly, however, I am loyal, honest, loveable, and I will be always excited when you return home! I believe I like to give kisses and I would love to be hugged. 

If I got my new family for Christmas, I would be forever grateful Santa. I don’t want to be an outdoor only dog. I really want to be in a home. Watching TV, playing games, cuddling, tagging along, chewing a toy, talking a walk, a run, a hike, a swim, with my family. My own food bowl. My own collar and name tag. My own spot on the couch or your lap. When it is cold, I will wear a sweater. I’ll sleep in a bed- yours or mine. I want to belong and I want to be loved this Christmas.

Thank you Santa—

You may deliver my family to:
City of Folsom Animal Shelter
@ Blue Ravine animal Hospital
1770 Prairie City Road
Folsom, CA 
916-984-0990

You may want to call first. Not sure there is a chimney! 

Sincerely , 

Tarzan

1468760_241953302632941_1516917342_n_zps

(credit for letter to Cindy Walden)

UPDATE: Tarzan is very sad, several of his shelter pals got new furrrrever homes today, and he is still at the shelter. He thinks since he has been there the longest, he deserves a home too. He really hopes that Santa has sent some helpers so he gets a home too.

Kimberly Purcell
Productivity Consultant - Amethyst Productivity

#2 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

Dear Tarzan,

You look like a joyful pup and I wish I could bring you home to my two fluffy wolf-dogs but I am afraid our home is packed to overflowing already! I did visit the Folsom Animal Shelter FaceBook page and saw that they had a wish-list so I am gathering items to drop-off today to make what remains of your stay (I am certain you will be adopted soon!) more cozy and happy (and clean).

All our love,

The Groves and wolf-dogs (who actually have no wolf in them but sure look like it)

Dawn Grove

#3 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

UPDATE: Someone came in today and paid his adoption fees - he just needs to find a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Purcell

#4 EAH

EAH

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Oh Tarzan,

How I wish I could bring you home for Christmas. UNfortunately I have 2 very spoiled and obnoxious kids already ( the furry kind) and that would not be fair to you. I took care of a beautiful red male pit for a weekend and he was awesome! I can't tell you as a lone female out walking, how much safer I felt with him beside me.

My Christmas wish is that some loving human recognizes a kindred spirit in you and brings you home to a loving forever home.

P.S. speaking about feeling safer with this boy around, did anyone hear about the incident on Pradera and Willowcreek this last Tuesday? I was down at UCSF having surgery, but heard that one of the neighbors was walking his dog at around 9 pm and was harrassed by 3 men in a car and that they demanded he turn over his wallet......... ?????

#5 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Met Tarzan today as we were dropping off a donationof HE detergent and creamy peanut butter. (That looks so weird seeing it typed!)
I must say that pictures do not do him justice. He is magnificent! You have got to see him in person, beautifully built dog. The kind that folks will do a double take when he walks youdown the street. His handler seemed very proud of him and I am sure that his forever family will be too.

With adoptions fees being paid I was So wishing I could take him home! Please go see Tarzan for yourself! Gorgeous, majestic dog!
Dawn Grove

#6 Fan4Ricci

Fan4Ricci

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

:haaaaa:Tarzan has been adopted!!!!!    Congrats big boy!

This is our life. It's all that we get. The days are all numbered and the nights are all spent - Rob Thomas "Snowblind" -2009

#7 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

I heard about his adoption as well! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Purcell

#8 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

:haaaaa:Tarzan has been adopted!!!!!    Congrats big boy!

Hooray!!!! Happy adoption day Tarzan! I knew you would find your family!

Dawn Grove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users