Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Missing A Cat In The Willow Springs Area Off Of Mcadoo?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 s0479

s0479

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

A very cute but skittish Siamese is hanging out on our court, was very hungry.  Hiding a couple doors down right now but neighbors aren't home to see if its theirs.  Never seen it around though.  Let me know if you know of any missing cats.

Thanks!

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

Check with Cindy Walden, Folsom's Animal Control person: 439-2268. She often monitors messages over the weekend to put owners and pets back together.

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 s0479

s0479

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

Thanks!

One my neighbors said the folks behind him say it's theirs, sure seemed hungry. Will leave food and water out and monitor.

#4 s0479

s0479

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:08 PM

Just update - the cat became more friendly every day and we could tell it really wanted company. Tonight we were able to find the owners, she had been gone since March, poor thing. We were able to get her in a cage and they have her back home now. She's still a bit skittish though and they just finally got two new kittens a couple weeks ago! Hope all works out, she's a sweetie!

#5 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:15 PM

Just update - the cat became more friendly every day and we could tell it really wanted company. Tonight we were able to find the owners, she had been gone since March, poor thing. We were able to get her in a cage and they have her back home now. She's still a bit skittish though and they just finally got two new kittens a couple weeks ago! Hope all works out, she's a sweetie!

Bless You for being so caring and compassionate. I am sure the reunion was a happy one! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users