1 reply to this topic

#1 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

I am looking to re-fill a very part-time (9-12 hours a week) position with unskilled labor (clerical, can be trained easily) for minimum wage.  I have thrown in gas money for those who have to travel far.

In the past I have had high school students after school a few days a week or college students supplementing other part-time income or class load. 

The work is detailed, repetitive filing, copying, scanning, etc. with the potential to do more interesting work as they can handle. 

I am very flexible with scheduling, which is one reason it's a good job for a student - because they can reschedule if they have a big test or social event.  But, they also need to be someone reliable and responsible enough to stick with their planned hours unless they have let me know they're changing. 

I also need someone who can work without supervision because I am often not in the office for a variety of reasons, so after initial training, independent work will be essential. 

Confidentiality is paramount, so no gossips or busy bodies. 

Lastly, my office is small, so I need someone with a personality at least as pleasant as mine so that we can work together. 

PM me for my direct email address if you think you know of a potential employee.

"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#2 Mr EForce

Mr EForce

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

Is this position filled yet ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users