4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Anybody ever watch her....?   Combine stupid, uninformed, with ignorant and sprinkle a good bit of liberal-progressive fairy dust and a raging case of TDS on her and there you have it....!

Well anyway, looks like she, the "reporter" of liberal progressive fake news is now in the real news.....!

Could not have happenend to a better person.  

Schadenfreude at it's best.....!   (there, I got to use my favorite, big, hard to spell word that I can only use once a year or so...)

Chris

https://www.dailymai...anie-Ruhle.html

Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank 'was allegedly having an affair with MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle and sought her advice over that of his board while flying her around on private jet'
Employees at Under Armour believe billionaire CEO Kevin Plank is having an affair with MSNBC host  Stephanie Ruhle
The Wall Street Journal reports that emails presented to the Under Armour board last year confirmed that the two were romantically involved
It is unclear if the relationship was probed by the board after Plank, who often hosts Ruhle on his private jet, said he never misused company funds on the affair
Plank, who is worth $1.8 billion, has been married since 2003 to Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon
Ruhle is married to Andy Hubbard, who is a co-CEO at the hedge fund HausMart and has three children

stephanie-ruhle-640x480.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:05 PM

Ah yes, the party of morals, decency, and family values. Democrats and the MSM are such frauds. Total scum.

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:32 PM

Ah yes, the party of morals, decency, and family values. Democrats and the MSM are such frauds. Total scum.

True Aces....   I do watch MSNBC now and then, just for a short while, to see how the "enemy" are thinking.  With her I could only take like two minutes or I'd probably throw a brick through my TV....   Such a TDS progressive idiot she is...   And very full of herself.....   Guess what...?   Karma just came a knocking, and at the front door, big and loud.....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:15 PM

And yet Lara Logan, one of the most honest and fierce reporters out there gets flack for speaking truth.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 04:57 PM

And yet Lara Logan, one of the most honest and fierce reporters out there gets flack for speaking truth.

And crickets too from the MSM......    She is dead to them.........     

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users