4 replies to this topic

#1 anonymous

anonymous

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 11:10 AM

Clinton is not the only president who had.

JFK Had Affair With Intern, Author Says
NEW YORK - President John F. Kennedy had an affair with a 19-year-old intern who traveled with him on official trips, according to a new biography of Kennedy.

"She had no skills. She could answer the phone," Robert Dallek, author of "An Unfinished Life," told "Dateline NBC" in an interview that aired Sunday. "Apparently, her only skill was to provide sexual release for JFK on those trips and maybe in the White House."

Dallek learned of the affair from a White House aide, Barbara Gamarekian, whose oral history was recently unsealed.

Gamarekian told the Daily News that she remembers only the young intern's first name, which she refused to reveal.

"It amazes me there continues to be such fascination with all things Kennedy," Gamarekian, 77, told the newspaper.

Kennedy is known to have had numerous extramarital liaisons, but this is the first report of an affair with an intern.

"There were lots of women," Dallek, whose book comes out Tuesday, told the newspaper. "The real question is: Did it distract him from his job as president? I think it really didn't."

Gamarekian had asked that the 17 pages in her oral history dealing with the intern be kept secret for a decade, then later asked the Kennedy Library in Boston, where her account is archived, to keep it sealed.

Dallek discovered the blacked-out pages while researching his book and persuaded her to disclose the information.
The 'anonymous' poster has been disabled due to abuse of the account.

#2 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 11:47 AM

not a surprise at all to me... JFK had an affair w/ Marilyn Monroe too. I wasn't even around when he was president, but I have the impression JFK was very Clinton-esque. His assassination seemed to immortalize him.

Just a rumor I have heard re: JFK & Marilyn Monroe... Monroe and JFK were both offed by the Mafia, as was Bobby Kennedy, all because JFK was in cahoots with them and then turned aound and cracked down on organized crime when he was elected. Had anyone else heard this theory?

#3 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 12:05 PM

yes.

#4 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 11:40 AM

If JFK insisted on being unfaithful, at least he knew how to pick `em better. A hottie 19 year old and Marilyn Monroe beats Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky any day!

#5 anonymous

anonymous

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 08:41 AM

Why Democratic presidents like it? biggrin.gif ohmy.gif

http://www.thekcrach...253/detail.html

JFK Intern Comes Forward
Woman Says She Never Discussed Affair With Anyone

POSTED: 5:40 p.m. EDT May 15, 2003

NEW YORK -- A woman has come forward saying she's the one who had an affair with John F. Kennedy when she was a 19-year-old intern.

A new book first reported that Kennedy had a relationship with a young intern while he was president.

On Thursday, Marion Fahnestock of New York released a statement confirming that she was that intern. She's now 60 years old.

In her statement, she says she and Kennedy were "involved in a sexual relationship" starting in June 1962, when she was 19. She says it's a subject she hasn't discussed since then -- but that she is pleased that her family is now aware of this part of her history. biggrin.gif ohmy.gif
The 'anonymous' poster has been disabled due to abuse of the account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users