laceykc

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:29 AM

*Incoming Hologram Transmission*

Hello friends, Jedi, Sith, Consulars, Smugglers, and Rebels,

The force is strong with you! I am putting on a fundraiser for my son's second grade class and wanted to personally invite you.

I've reserved a private showing of Star Wars: Rogue One Dec. 17 at 10:30 a.m. in Folsom. We are selling tickets only to adults--no younglings admitted! Make it a date. I would love if you could join us!

Tickets are $12.50 each. Will trade hyperdrive parts for a discount. ;) More details are here: laceykc.wixsite.com/aspentree

The class is raising money for a field trip next year--a three-day trip to the farm where they will be put to work learning how to care for mother nature! But they need your help.

If you'd like to join me at the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is Century 14 Folsom, just send me a message letting me know how many tickets you'd like and I'll make sure the security droids know who you are!

May the force be with you,
Lacey

#2 bordercolliefan

bordercolliefan

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

When you say "adults only," does that mean my husband can't attend with our teenage daughter?

#3 laceykc

laceykc

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

No one under 18 years old is allowed. 

#4 laceykc

laceykc

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

The age restriction is out of respect for our school's media policy. It's a very pro-outdoorsy school (play outside rain or shine), and part of that is that kids of a certain age aren't supposed to watch movies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users