• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OctoberLily

OctoberLily

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:My interests vary. However, they focus mainly on my husband and children. Getting my boys through college and creating a good life for themselves. I enjoy anything creative, artistic and thought provoking. Music ranges from Andrea Boccelli to some hiphop groups. I enjoy dancing, singing and life in general. Former U.S. Marine - pretty conservative in my opinions but always open to listening to what others have to say.

Posted 02 December 2002 - 04:41 PM

Has anyone registered their children to play with the Northern California Basketball Association, aka NCBA league?

The games are all played at Basketball Town.

They had registration drives in November 2002 at El Dorado Hills and Folsom's SportMart on East Bidwell.

I registered my son and paid $190.00 for him to play with the NCBA in November 2002 at the Sportmart on East Bidwell in Folsom.. I was told I would get a telephone call within a week or two. However, to date, I have not received any response or calls from anyone at NCBA or Basketball Town regarding the team my son is on, his practice schedule or his game schedule. What worries me is that on NCBA's website it states that practices are supposed to start 11/18/02 and games start 12/07/02. That's this weekend!!!!!!!

If any parent out there has registered their children with NCBA, did you receive a telephone call from a coach, or any representatives from NCBA?

Do you have any information regarding who we could contact directly to get this information?

A friend of my son who played with NCBA a couple of years back said it was very disorganized and his parents had to keep calling to get information. (Of course, this was after we had already registered and paid our fees).

Any assistance, guidance, information that you have about NCBA / Basketball town would be greatly appreciated. Info such as names, telephone numbers and addresses we could use to contact someone who can help us get some info for my son would be great.

I'm a bit frustrated because the basketball games are supposed to start "this weekend" (12/07) and my son has not received a telephone call from NCBA coaches or representatives advising of the name of the team his is on, practice dates and times, and game schedules.

If you have any experience with NCBA - Basketball Town or any information you have to share or offer would be appreciated.

Thank you!

"The only thing we can take with us from this life is the good that we have done to others."

"Our strength will be found in our charity." [Betty J. Eadie]

"Being a mom is the most rewarding job I have ever had!"

"SEMPER FIDELIS! USMC"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users