Photo
- - - - -

Baby Stories Of Yourself And Your Baby Pic.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 09:10 PM

Do you have any stories of yourself as a baby to share? I like to see your pictures as baby too.

#2 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 09:15 PM

We lost everything during the Vietnam War so of course there was no picture of myself as a baby to share. People said that my newborn son looks much like myself so that will give you an image to think about (scary ain't it!)

#3 TheCourtJester

TheCourtJester

OB/GYN/OMG/WTF/BBQ!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:56 AM

When I was finally able to walk...I didn't. My parents and family knew I was perfectly able to walk around wherever I wanted...I just didn't. I liked to roll. tongue.gif If I wanted to go somewhere, I'd just tuck my arm under and roll...popping my head up every once in a while to make sure I was headed in the right direction.

Later, once I'd learned to talk a bit, I was sitting in the car with my mom and someone hit us...I looked "pleasantly surprised," looked my mom right in the face and said "We BOOMED!"

There also some hilarious tapes of me as a baby...One where my sister was bouncing a beach ball off of my head and I was just smiling and giggling hysterically.

I'll look for pictures...not sure if there's any around but if there are Ill post 'em smile.gif
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good you get, you'll never be as good as a wall.

#4 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:27 AM

Cute story CourtJet. We love to see baby pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users