Pets

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

I have been using the Low Cost Pet Vaccinations for my dogs for a number of years here in Folsom.

It is a vet and his troupe that goes to parking lots all around the area on periodic basis and sets up for about 30 minutes in each location and moves to the next.  He has been doing this for many  years.

I have been meaning to post about this here in the past but never did, so doing so now.

In Folsom he sets up in the parking lot of Safeway on Prairie City and the time is 4:00- 4:30 this Saturday the 7th rain or shine.

The line moves quickly.

You need to leave the pet in the car until they tell you.   Cats should be in a cloth bag, carrier or pillow case.  Dogs on leash.

Prices are very good and even my vet here in Folsom acknowledges their experience.

For online info got to http://www.yolanovet.com or their number is 916-448-3668.

ref- Dog- Distemper, parvo combo, rabies with cert-- $22.00   can also do Bortedella, corona, lyme and has flea/tick products.  Cats have similar plus they do feline leukemia $15.

They normally advertise in the penny saver the week of the weekend event, but I am pretty sure many of you just toss that.

Might check them out... 

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#2 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:28 PM

I have been using the Low Cost Pet Vaccinations for my dogs for a number of years here in Folsom.

It is a vet and his troupe that goes to parking lots all around the area on periodic basis and sets up for about 30 minutes in each location and moves to the next.  He has been doing this for many  years.

I have been meaning to post about this here in the past but never did, so doing so now.

In Folsom he sets up in the parking lot of Safeway on Prairie City and the time is 4:00- 4:30 this Saturday the 7th rain or shine.

The line moves quickly.

You need to leave the pet in the car until they tell you.   Cats should be in a cloth bag, carrier or pillow case.  Dogs on leash.

Prices are very good and even my vet here in Folsom acknowledges their experience.

For online info got to http://www.yolanovet.com or their number is 916-448-3668.

ref- Dog- Distemper, parvo combo, rabies with cert-- $22.00   can also do Bortedella, corona, lyme and has flea/tick products.  Cats have similar plus they do feline leukemia $15.

They normally advertise in the penny saver the week of the weekend event, but I am pretty sure many of you just toss that.

Might check them out... 

I vaccinated my clan In November. Great deal!

#3 Robert Gary

Robert Gary

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:50 PM

The city puts on a similar event the last wed of each month. You can get your shots and chip if you want. City employees are on hand to process licensee renewals. One stop shop. I believe the shots were $10. It's located at the park by city hall.

More info on the city's program. Rabies shots are $5.

http://www.folsom.ca...information.asp

#4 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

Happening again this Saturday at 4- 4:30 PM at Safeway again.

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users