#31 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE(ChipShot @ Apr 15 2008, 07:47 AM) View Post
In this day and age, there is literally NOTHING you can do about bad neighbors, unless there is illegal activity going on like drug dealing, etc. You can talk to them, report them to code enforcement (worthless), ask them to fix things/yards, etc, but from what I've heard, it's all pretty much pointless. Some people just don't want to conform, and take pleasure out of being idiots and ticking people off. You either have some measure of class and decency and respect for your neighbors, or you don't...it boils down to that. I thank God every day for having good neighbors...it can really make or break your enjoyment of your home/neighborhood.

[attachment=1831:cookie.jpg]

awwwwww.... you had to go there........

Samoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas why do you haunt me so??????????????
<3

#32 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

Okay, so I had to drive by on the way to picking up Jessica from school today, as it was just a three second detour....

I have to say that while it is not the ideal presentation, the downed fence doesn't look THAT bad. No, I wouldn't want to live next door looking at it either, but it's not horrendous.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#33 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Apr 15 2008, 07:32 PM) View Post
Okay, so I had to drive by on the way to picking up Jessica from school today, as it was just a three second detour....

I have to say that while it is not the ideal presentation, the downed fence doesn't look THAT bad. No, I wouldn't want to live next door looking at it either, but it's not horrendous.

I guess I need to post new pictures... haaha! I will do it tomorrow, when there is light. smile.gif
<3

#34 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

ok, new thing they did! ohmy.gif

They posted a bunch of "MOVING SALE" signs, and had (still having??) a moving sale with all of their junk...

yet it doesn't look like they are moving! rolleyes.gif Are you kidding me? A moving sale, and you are not moving? got my hopes up for nothing.
<3

#35 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

Oh, are they the ones who had the chair out there at the end of Parker with the hot pink sign on it? Hilarious!! I look at the fence and think of you guys every time I drive by.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#36 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE(Jolene @ May 28 2008, 08:53 PM) View Post
Oh, are they the ones who had the chair out there at the end of Parker with the hot pink sign on it? Hilarious!! I look at the fence and think of you guys every time I drive by.

Haahaa!! Yes! That is them. rolleyes.gif
<3

#37 ChipShot

ChipShot

Golfer-In-Chief

• Banned
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:24 AM

Maybe I should drive by to check this out. Is it safe over there ??

[attachment=1923:cookie.jpg]
I have opinions, you have opinions. We'll just call it even...is that OK ??

#38 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:46 AM

Cruella de Ville still hasn't fixed her fence on Boxcar either! angry.gif I just saw that yesterday. I believe she was contacted by the city a long time ago. Still no progress.

Can't the city repair and charge back the cost when people ignore their notices?
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#39 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

These 2 teen-boys came to "sell magazines" (I think that is what they were selling... ANY WAY, so when I said, "no thanks" they said...

"do you want to go in on it with the guy on the corner? He said he could not afford it, but he was wearing a Rolex... I think he is a drug dealer... actually, we don't really want to go back over there... nevermind."
<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users