3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:03 PM

Wow, just nailed it.............   Read it, the whole thing.........  Brilliant....!

My girlfriend and I recently found out she is pregnant. I told her I’d support her and the baby, and secretly started saving for an engagement ring. She said she thought I would have wanted her to get an abortion. I didn’t—at least at first.

She was excited and started planning the nursery. It took me two months to save up, but I finally got on one knee and popped the question. She cried and said yes. I’m still scared about being a dad, but I’ve got a good job and so does she. We’ll make a great family, just the three of us.

Last week, though, she went in for a checkup. We decided to get full fetal blood work done. Everyone’s doing it; the doctor said there is little risk to the fetus, and better safe than sorry, right? I’m sure everything will be fine, and we’ll learn the sex. I really hope it’s a boy.............

Oh, and we decided to make everything official with a trip to the courthouse. We are married now!

Well, got the blood work results, and there’s good news and bad news. Good news: It’s a boy and he’s healthy. Bad news: He’s gay. I didn’t even know there was a blood test for that now, but I guess it’s new? They found the genes that cause homosexuality and they test for them now.

http://thefederalist...unborn-gay-son/

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:42 AM

Whoa!

Insanity on so many levels!

1. There is no such thing as a blood test for gays.

2. I thought the alt-right fanatics were pro-life . . . and he aborts his own son!

3. I guess you didn't see the (very tiny print at the top of the article) SATIRE!

Good for a laugh, though!    :SCHWEEEET:                   :haha:                       :joker: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:45 AM

Congratulations Chris!

And be sure to thank Vinny...I bet you didn't even know that you were an alt-right fanatic and that you're going to abort your unborn son.

I know...I know... you spent more than half of your post talking about having the baby and your impending marriage...but apparently Vinny knows more than you do.

Oh... and so Vinny isn't confused, that last paragraph was SARCASM. You're a sad angry man.

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:43 PM

Yep slow, that was kinda weird...?    I just put the liberal logic back on them and they just got confused and missed the whole point...?   At least he read the article, I give him credit for that.   Funny how the left never recognizes their very same tactics, their very same agenda, their playbook, when you just switch the characters color, race, sexuality, gender (whatever the hades that is now?), political affiliation, or whatever.   Funny how they just skip over it with no reflection on what they do at all, none at all..........   I do this all the time, every story I hear I switch the color, the race, the gender, the political affiliation of those involved and ask myself "would the story and the response of the press be the same"...?   Often, the answer is no, the guy killed was white, no problem-no story move on, not a hate crime, the rights denied were denied for conservatives, no problem-no story, move on, it goes on and on..........   Soon they will pass a law that ties the hands of police confronted with situations where they have to shoot to kill to save their own lives.   Sad that the TURD Stephon Clark has gotten 1000% more press and sympathy than the poor officer killed in Davis last month, Officer Ronil Singh killed two months ago, or Officer Mark Stasyuk killed (by a black man) in Rancho last year, just age 27.  Yep, no riots, no windows broken, no marches, no cars keyed, no high school students let out of school to march, no civil unrest, no nothing from BLM, no nothing from CAIR......  Just funerals.....  I am sick of this BS....!    Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users