Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:10 AM

I'll skip the 'hip' test... I know those days are over.... biggrin.gif

I did take the Communication Style test:

When talking to your partner, you're a Diplomat.

This means that you tend to be a cooperative partner with first-rate listening and negotiation skills. Above all, you seem to try to keep the lines of communication open between you and your significant other. In your mind, it's usually far better to talk about problems as they arise rather than sweep them under the rug. For you to really feel connected to your special someone, it's important that they hear and understand you. Ordinarily, you'll return this courtesy tenfold by paying close attention to your partner's perspective.

Experts agree that for a couple to thrive, they must be able to communicate. People with compatible communication styles tend to bring out the best in one another because their approach to relationships is like-minded. But if you're with someone whose communication style clashes with yours, you're headed for more challenges than most.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning'' | "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
-- Albert Einstein--

http://folsomforum.com/

IPB Image

#17 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE(stevethedad @ Sep 29 2004, 10:08 AM)
Congratulations, Steve!
Your IQ score is 138

Booyah!

View Post

Way to go Steve! You've passed the first part to determine whether you're a serial killer (high intelligence), now take the inkblot test and remove all doubt... biggrin.gif
"The important thing is not to stop questioning'' | "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
-- Albert Einstein--

IPB Image

#18 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE(Cloud9 @ Sep 29 2004, 10:20 AM)
Way to go Steve!  You've passed the first part to determine whether you're a serial killer (high intelligence), now take the inkblot test and remove all doubt... biggrin.gif

View Post

Interestingly, if you play around with the test, you can change your IQ score +/- a few points on a single question, but your intellectual type seems to remain the same.... I guess you'd have to score in other ranges ie. 140, 150, 160, 170, etc... to get a different "intellectual type".... has anyone other than Merlin gotten something different while scoring in the 130 range?

The real fun is seeing who can purposely score the lowest! biggrin.gif

Your IQ score is 135 (see, just hanging out with you guys is making me smarter) biggrin.gif

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
-- Albert Einstein--

IPB Image

#19 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 11:44 AM

Only Bush has my low score beat with a 67.... Lets see who can score the lowest...

http://www.tomatopag...indpost&p=31844

You can try going for all the "wrong" answers, but it won't be easy to beat a 67 IQ.

Your IQ score is 77

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

-- Albert Einstein--

IPB Image

#20 GaryD

GaryD

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 11:55 AM

Congratulations, Gary!
Your IQ score is 138

I agree - it would be nice to know the "right" answers. There were several I wasn't sure what they were after....

#21 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:07 PM

I think the test allocates points regardless of the answer you select. I tried to pick all the 'wrong' answers and got a 77.... it would be interesting to see the 'right' answers.

Did you get the same 'Visionary Philosopher' description?
-- Albert Einstein--

IPB Image

#22 Erika

Erika

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:17 PM

My ideal job... I really don't agree with it.

Creative and Personable

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognize and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. That could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mold, and truly excel.

#23 bishmasterb

bishmasterb

MyFolsom Loser

• Premium Member
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:30 PM

Congratulations, Brian!
Your IQ score is 72

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Total Retard. This means you are a complete moron. You have trouble with written and verbal communication and are lucky if you can tie your shoelaces. Your weaknesses make it completely unlikely that you will play any positive role in society. Furthermore, for your own safety, we highly recommend that you stay indoors and under adult supervision whenever possible. And this is just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

#24 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:40 PM

Good try Bish, but Bush at 67 still has you beat by quite a few points.... biggrin.gif

I told you guys that it wouldn't be easy to beat a 67.... that's why he's our President and we're just schmucks.... biggrin.gif
-- Albert Einstein--

IPB Image

#25 Erika

Erika

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE(bishmasterb @ Sep 29 2004, 12:30 PM)
Congratulations, Brian!
Your IQ score is 72

Your Intellectual Type is Total Retard. This means you are a complete moron. You have trouble with written and verbal communication and are lucky if you can tie your shoelaces. Your weaknesses make it completely unlikely that you will play any positive role in society. Furthermore, for your own safety, we highly recommend that you stay indoors and under adult supervision whenever possible. And this is just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

View Post

and our president has a lower IQ....scary!! ohmy.gif

#26 Erika

Erika

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:54 PM

Tarot reading...

This card symbolizes dramatic change. You may be experiencing or will soon experience a sudden change you didn't see coming. In some way, your old way of life is ending. You may be experiencing this as a welcomed change, or it may feel upsetting. Getting this card in this position may also be a sign that your perception of things...

How lame...I have to pay to get the rest of my future. That's ok I'll pass on the $14.95/mo fee to see into the future.

#27 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:58 PM

You have to wonder who their target market is.... specially on the IQ test... if you get a low score, you won't want to pay the $12.95, and if you get a high score, you're probably too smart to pay the $12.95.... tongue.gif
-- Albert Einstein--

IPB Image

#28 Erika

Erika

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 01:01 PM

It's those Tarot reading freaks!

#29 Erika

Erika

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 01:09 PM

Am I looney?

It only happens once in a blue moon, but when you cut loose, you really cut loose. We wouldn't call you loony, but you might qualify for loon-ish. Because while you've been known to have your moments of insanity, you're usually the model of decorum. That's why people are so tickled when you do occasionally do and say off-the-wall, goofy things. But you usually tend to keep your emotions and behavior strictly in check — making sure the scales are firmly tipped toward "sanity" is something you take pride in. That said, it wouldn't hurt to indulge your loony side a little more often. Being dependable and reliable is one thing; being predictable is something else entirely. So leave work early and go fly a kite. Hire a skywriter to inscribe your squeeze's name in midair. Go skinny dipping in January. Make a point of leaving room for spontaneity and craziness in your life — trust us, it's lots of fun.

#30 bishmasterb

bishmasterb

MyFolsom Loser

• Premium Member
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(Cloud9 @ Sep 29 2004, 12:58 PM)
You have to wonder who their target market is....  specially on the IQ test... if you get a low score, you won't want to pay the $12.95, and if you get a high score, you're probably too smart to pay the $12.95....  tongue.gif

View Post

I think they've got a good plan. They calculate your IQ using their test, then add 20 to your score. No matter what, you think you're a lot smarter than you are and want to hear more good things about yourself. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users