116 replies to this topic

#61 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Little_Who = Liar. Oh, and this is good.. the brainwashed anti-Trump cult (like Little_Who) watch CNN and MSNBC 24/7.. and they say that other people "watch Hannity too much"? Oh the hilarity of that. Libs are the funniest (and stupidest) people... except they don't seem to know it. Michael Savage was right. Right, Little_Who? Uh oh, I've been penalized 15 yards for *taunting* Little_Who.. dang it! :cheer:

#62 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

Aces, I still don't see Who_dems stuff but I am sure it in entertaining and condescending all the same..........   Saves me time for real life.........   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#63 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

So your mother immigrated legally? Huh. What a strange thing to dishonor her by supporting ILLEGAL immigration.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#64 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:19 PM

WHO-DO, that's right, go back to sleep and have some sweet dreams about the day everything will be wonderful under a liberal president.

You probably don't have the stomach for the truth anyway. Still believe everything you read about 9/11? How about the assassination of JFK?

Our government is incompetent for a reason. And it's complicated. It's easier to throw out blame to innocent parties and name call than face the truth and actually get educated about what is really going on.  But that's OK. It's hard work reading, and researching. You may hurt your brain if you try.  

Oh, and one more thing.....Trump is president BECAUSE he isn't a politician.   The American people are sick and tired of the lies of politicians and bureaucrats. If my senses are right, Trump will serve a second term for just that reason. 

#65 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:40 PM

Taking a step back, I can see that this whole debate as a time of decision,

a time of sorting out - -

Let's see . . . Who are those who will side with common human decency in the way we treat our brothers?

Who, out of fear, will give in to hatred and attack as a form of protection for their own insulated lifestyle?

Some of us believe in a higher power, a God who is watching us.

Some believe in no God, but "Every man for himself" or "Kill or be killed."

What kind of loving Creator would put us in such a world?

No, this is a test. Which side are you on?

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#66 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:25 PM

Uncle Vino, when I hear people say what you just did, I wonder how Kate Steinle's father felt as he held her, watching the life go out of her. Her last words were, "Help me, Dad." Was God testing him? And my brother's little four year old boy who died of cancer, while a whole church and community prayed day and night for him. Was God testing my brother? What about Kate and my little nephew? Did he take their lives just to teach us a lesson? Further, do you know how much money religious organizations make? I'll tell you....BILLIONS. And how exactly has that helped people? None of us is really clear on what or who God is and why he isn't stepping in to stop evil. While the pope lives in luxury, wears robes that cost thousands of dollars and makes the sign of the cross when ever he is on stage, he could be helping the poor with all the money that is given to the church everyday. Why doesn't he????

There is much in the universe we don't understand. But I can not believe there is a God that would be so cruel he would test us in these ways. Yes, we should have compassion for every living thing on this earth. But, we can only do so much to help others. We cannot make a heaven here on earth. Why? Because there are some too greedy and power hungry to allow that. But, you have one thing right...it is a fight between good and evil.

South America and Mexico have greedy dictators who care nothing for their people. While their leaders (the drug cartels)live in huge houses with many servants, their people live in slums where disease and starvation kills many every day. How can we stop that? Boycott Mexican and South American products? Not trade with countries who have no human rights or compassion for their own people? Are we to care for all the world's poor?

During the last American election, the whole world was worried that another crooked politician would win. They know we are the last hope of the world because we have human rights and are a free nation. But we can't take in every person who wants to come here. We don't have the means.

Yes, most of us have a pretty good life. How much of yours and your children's are you willing to sacrifice for those who want to come here? Why is Congress not willing to sign perfectly good laws to help the illegals coming here? Could it be that they don't want Trump to help them, because then there would be nothing to promise in the next election? Think about it.

I'm on the side of truth and freedom.

#67 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:15 AM

So your mother immigrated legally? Huh. What a strange thing to dishonor her by supporting ILLEGAL immigration.

You seem to have a short memory.  I responded to another many days ago in this forum that I firmly oppose those entering illegally.  Scroll up and read it if you've forgotten.  Your attempt to change my position is typical of the "post truth" world that Trump has created.  You've been fully indoctrinated.  Congratulations.

#68 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:18 AM

Uncle Vino, when I hear people say what you just did, I wonder how Kate Steinle's father felt as he held her, watching the life go out of her. Her last words were, "Help me, Dad." Was God testing him? And my brother's little four year old boy who died of cancer, while a whole church and community prayed day and night for him. Was God testing my brother? What about Kate and my little nephew? Did he take their lives just to teach us a lesson? Further, do you know how much money religious organizations make? I'll tell you....BILLIONS. And how exactly has that helped people? None of us is really clear on what or who God is and why he isn't stepping in to stop evil. While the pope lives in luxury, wears robes that cost thousands of dollars and makes the sign of the cross when ever he is on stage, he could be helping the poor with all the money that is given to the church everyday. Why doesn't he????

There is much in the universe we don't understand. But I can not believe there is a God that would be so cruel he would test us in these ways. Yes, we should have compassion for every living thing on this earth. But, we can only do so much to help others. We cannot make a heaven here on earth. Why? Because there are some too greedy and power hungry to allow that. But, you have one thing right...it is a fight between good and evil.

South America and Mexico have greedy dictators who care nothing for their people. While their leaders (the drug cartels)live in huge houses with many servants, their people live in slums where disease and starvation kills many every day. How can we stop that? Boycott Mexican and South American products? Not trade with countries who have no human rights or compassion for their own people? Are we to care for all the world's poor?

During the last American election, the whole world was worried that another crooked politician would win. They know we are the last hope of the world because we have human rights and are a free nation. But we can't take in every person who wants to come here. We don't have the means.

Yes, most of us have a pretty good life. How much of yours and your children's are you willing to sacrifice for those who want to come here? Why is Congress not willing to sign perfectly good laws to help the illegals coming here? Could it be that they don't want Trump to help them, because then there would be nothing to promise in the next election? Think about it.

I'm on the side of truth and freedom.

There is so much in the universe you don't understand?  I can make it crystal clear to you with just three words - FOLLOW THE MONEY.

#69 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:20 AM

Here's All The Proof You Need That Democrats Never Cared About Separation Of Criminal Illegal Alien Children From Criminal Illegal Alien Parents.  Short story below. Once again, it's all about Liberal lies and trying to hide their true motivation... but you're busted again.. losers.

https://www.dailywir...red-ben-shapiro

#70 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

Much agreement there, Rose.

(Gee, maybe we should focus on what we agree about!)

But I disagree with "We cannot make a heaven here on earth."
Because we can.

In fact (if you'll pardon getting into faith issues) the mission of souls

coming to this planet is to bring some spiritual values to a cold, soul-less material world:

to instill some divine values "on Earth as it is in Heaven."

We cannot fulfill that mission if we see SOME of God's children as an "infestation" or

"ghetto rats" as I've seen posted on this forum.

#71 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

Ahh, look at the cute "children" from Central America... Yeah, these are the ghetto rats that LittleVinnie and Little_Who_Do want to bring to America.  Suffice it to say that mental illness is everywhere.. even in Folsom..

2ayfjy.jpg

#72 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

<-- Doesn't have the answers to life's mysteries.

I do believe, however, that the solution to the difficult questions resides in the spiritual realms, not

the laws of man or even the norms of society, not in religious dogma, certainly not in politics.

#73 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:05 PM

There is so much in the universe you don't understand?  I can make it crystal clear to you with just three words - FOLLOW THE MONEY.

I agree totally! But I was speaking in scientific terms.

#74 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

I agree. I just wonder why you don't feel that way about climate change....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#75 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:00 PM

I agree. I just wonder why you don't feel that way about climate change....

Yes, old Al Gore has made tons of money from pushing his Climate Change Agenda.

And other companies jumped on that train as well!

I think we should try not to pollute, but as long as people keep popping out babies, we will have pollution problems.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, immigration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users