2 replies to this topic

#1 Twize ӿլ

Twize ӿլ

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 11:00 AM

Website Looks and funtions Great! biggrin.gif

But we still may move out of here if incumbants are not voted out and rezoning low income is still coming to my area mad.gif

#2 webmaster

webmaster

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 11:15 AM

thank you! Feel free to play with all the features! We'll be moving over officially in 1-2 days.
MyFolsom.Com Message Board Tip #3
To view all new threads in the last 24 hours, Click on "Today's Active Topics" from the forum index.

#3 bettyemahan

bettyemahan

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 06:17 PM

I love your Folsom Forum. It gives us all such a great opportunity to express opinions, feelings, grripes, etc. and ask questons when we don't know where or whom else to ask. I need to know how others feel about things I think are important. It is great to be able to discuss all the stuff that is happening. By the way----what did you think about what the Bee said about the water meter issue, Measure P, here in Folsom? The Bee sometimes sets themselves up as an authority on things they obviously know nothing about all the time. Read my letter tomorrow. Also, where to they get the idea they know who to recommend in Folsom's, or any other, local election other than Sacramento. They have a captive audience so try to lead everyone around by the nose. Please Santa, bring us another choice for a major area newspaper!!!!! Thanks folks! rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users