47 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Gary

Robert Gary

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:52 PM

FYI, I saw this. Just in full view of everyone. He went up into the bushes towards Cavitt. I didn't see a car back there so its likely he lives in the area. Worth keeping an eye out.

-Robert

#2 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:48 PM

did u call the cops?

#3 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

It's going to be hard to find him. They will have to beat the bushes. Hopefully they will give him a stiff fine.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#4 kfergo

kfergo

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

May have to change the name to HJ's

#5 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:47 AM

there is a serious problem with the safety of people in the local area when persons have no inhibitions to act out inappropriate sexual behavior in pulblic.

I don't see how any of you can think this is a joking matter.

You disgust me

#6 carnivore

carnivore

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:cooking, eating, restaurant touring

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:47 AM

Holy Crap !!!! masturbation!! Oh My God.....what is this town coming to? And just think, it can actually be unsafe towards people and for those to make a joking matter out of it... where is your shame? hehe Hell I was told that masturbation is normal except at the dinner table!! LOL

#7 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:27 AM

Holy Crap !!!! masturbation!! Oh My God.....what is this town coming to? And just think, it can actually be unsafe towards people and for those to make a joking matter out of it... where is your shame? hehe Hell I was told that masturbation is normal except at the dinner table!! LOL

masturbating in public is an indicator of a sick or deviant mind. just like killing animals in a neighborhood. actions like this show a person has lost their ability to respect the normal societal values and are historically persons whom are willing to cause harm to other people. What is so funny about this? I suppose you want another mass child molester like the one at the Lemby swimming pool, or the several serial rapists in roseville, rocklin and sacramento that have popped up in the last few years, 

or perhaps you think the horror stories of those victims is funny? 

you're sick if you think this is a ha ha ha/ heee hee heee funny. how safe do you think your child would feel if they were rape victims//later saw someone masturbating in public and then saw your reaction- laughing abourt it? Do you have any idea the harm you cause rape victims by laughing like an irresponsible emotional cro-magnun about sexual deviant behavior? 

shame on you 4thgenfolomite, kfergo, and carnivore.

#8 Robert Gary

Robert Gary

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:39 AM

Honestly when I first saw him come out of the bushes and walk proudly avant garde into the parking lot I thought he might be homeless and mentally ill. So I pulled over to see what he did. He looked right at me and my wife and didn't seem to feel any shame; in retrospect I suspect people looking at him was what he was going for. He then leaned against one of the trees in the sitting around near the bank and did some "massaging". We did call the cops at that point. It was around 10pm so not many kids out but I think there is a line between being an exhibitionist and his "enjoyment"  he did in total full view. Not sure if the cops found him. I saw him go into the bushes and either he didn't come out or he was too quick for me and went into the neighborhood.

-Robert

#9 kfergo

kfergo

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:53 PM

At least he wasn't raping somebody in the bushes.

#10 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

robert, were you or your wife able to give a description to the police? I would like to know if they have an idea who this person is- based on your description. hopefully he stays away from people, homes, and children

#11 Robert Gary

Robert Gary

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

Walking around nude is kind of funny. But having a go in public is indicative of a sexual psychological disorder and those people can be dangerous. Some people just want to be looked at naked and I can roll with that but when you introduce the sexual aspect to it it can be dangerous.

-Robert

#12 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:15 AM

I don't think this is a joking matter either.  Thanks for reporting it.

#13 bordercolliefan

bordercolliefan

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

I don't think it's a joking matter, and I definitely think this person has mental illness that may be dangerous.

Nonetheless, I have no issue with 4th Gen's comments--they were clever and did make me chuckle. Since no one has been victimized in this situation, I think a little levity (while still realizing this is something that warrants police intervention) is okay.

#14 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:44 AM

Saw something similar at a mall once. Was walking in from the parking lot and some dude was driving around the parking lot in circles, no pants, doing his thing. And this was at Xmas time when the place was really busy. 

Some weird people in this world. 

#15 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:14 PM

yes, sorry if I offended anyone.  Of course I think it should be reported and the guy should be arrested.  Its not acceptable behavior.  From my understanding its unusual for exhibitionists to make physical contact.  They get their rush from shocking people, whereas my understanding of rape is that it is an anger/control issue.  He is clearly sick and needs to be off the street, but likely otherwise not a danger. 

I was once in the National Palace in Mexico City looking at Diego Rivera murals right at closing time.  I was one of the last ones to leave that floor and as I headed to the staircase to leave, there in a doorway to my surprise was a Mexican guard with an automatic rifle slung over his shoulder pleasuring himself and staring me straight in the eyes, about five feet away.  Needless to say if he wanted to shock me, he succeeded.  When I got downstairs to my waiting husband, he looked at my expression and said, "What's wrong?"  I just said, "I'll tell you later" and hurried him out of there.  He would have done something about it and it would not have been good for anyone. 

let me add, I was shocked, but not impressed.  ..............

and again, sorry if any one was offended.

Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users