Photo
- - - - -

Are Mini Bikes Legal On Streets In Folsom?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

Finally got the neighbor to shut his durned dog up after 2 months of yapping and howling every night. I can actually hear the owls hooting right now :)

And then the durned mini bike goes ripping down the road with a uber loud muffler. 

Fricken A- its 930 at night and its a residential area. Is it really necessary to to do this right now.

<mumbles while putting mouse away> No, Im not getting old. just tired of inconsiderate 'tards.

pfftt.

#2 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:57 PM

If it was really a mini-bike, then according to CVC 4751(d) they can't be operated on any public street.

Are you sure it wasn't a motorized scooter?   Those can be really loud sometimes.

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:21 AM

huh, actually no. It could have been a scooter, I guess. I know they didnt have lights. So I couldnt see it. just hear it. 

It stuck around for at least 45 minutes last night then was gone. 

Last night was so quiet -I only woke up twice 

I guess it will be awhile before i get my nights back to sleeping through.

#4 kcrides99

kcrides99

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

You sure its a bike? I thought that was happening at midnight (during the summer), but as it turns out it was WALMART blowing their parking lot...

Not such a big deal now that it cooler, but during the summer it was really annoying. I actually walked down to walmart at midnight and witnessed their crews blowing the parking lot... pretty sure leaf blowers are not allowed after dark... but not sure?

#5 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:07 AM

Finally got the neighbor to shut his durned dog up after 2 months of yapping and howling every night. I can actually hear the owls hooting right now :)

And then the durned mini bike goes ripping down the road with a uber loud muffler. 

Fricken A- its 930 at night and its a residential area. Is it really necessary to to do this right now.

<mumbles while putting mouse away> No, Im not getting old. just tired of inconsiderate 'tards.

pfftt.

You dear, really need to pickup and move to the country...

#6 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:07 AM

:)

I love the mountains.

Which is why I always pick a place with lots of trees (hence the love of listening to owls at night).

There was at least two outside last night. hooting back and forth. I turned off the motion detector lights and sat on the porch in the dark and listened to them for a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users