Photo
- - - - -

Lost Dog- Afghan Hound-found 10/31 Thank You!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (mylo @ Oct 31 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw a dog that looked very similar actually _at_ Zittel farms on Wednesday. Now, I'm no dog expert, it could've been a chihuahua for all I know, but you might want to give them an ask.

There's been an Airedale (mix?) at Zittel Farms for several years, it looks like a wet Afghan kinda.

#17 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (MrsTuffPaws @ Oct 31 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's been an Airedale (mix?) at Zittel Farms for several years, it looks like a wet Afghan kinda.

Yeah, he looked more like that. Sorry, will keep my eyes peeled!
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#18 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

THANK YOU!! Thank you everyone that has been looking for my now FOUND dog!! He was found on Main behind Vic's market area. His vet techs acutally found him at 1:30 A.M on Saturday 10/31! We are soooo lucky that he is home. He was clipped by a car while they were trying to get him, but he will be alright. Long story short, basically Cross Road Animal Hospital Vet Techs that have worked with him before, were coming home from someone at 1:30AM and spotted him in the street. They then called his name and he tried to come across Main to see them, but right when he crossed the street he was clipped by a pickup truck. He then ran away to come creepy yard where there were broken down cars, etc. The 3 vet techs chased him in the yard and encountered coyotes. They finally captured him and brought him to their house until the vet was open on Saturday @ 9am. This a am UNBELIEVABLY true story of how there are still amazing people in this world who go above and beyond to help a animal and family in need!! We can't thank them enough!!!

#19 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

Great NEWS

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#20 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (SusanFolsom2009 @ Nov 2 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THANK YOU!! Thank you everyone that has been looking for my now FOUND dog!! He was found on Main behind Vic's market area. His vet techs acutally found him at 1:30 A.M on Saturday 10/31! We are soooo lucky that he is home. He was clipped by a car while they were trying to get him, but he will be alright. Long story short, basically Cross Road Animal Hospital Vet Techs that have worked with him before, were coming home from someone at 1:30AM and spotted him in the street. They then called his name and he tried to come across Main to see them, but right when he crossed the street he was clipped by a pickup truck. He then ran away to come creepy yard where there were broken down cars, etc. The 3 vet techs chased him in the yard and encountered coyotes. They finally captured him and brought him to their house until the vet was open on Saturday @ 9am. This a am UNBELIEVABLY true story of how there are still amazing people in this world who go above and beyond to help a animal and family in need!! We can't thank them enough!!!

your dog should write a screen play ASAP!! woof! that is a story and a half. I wonder why they encouraged him to run across the street, rather than going over themselves and getting him. and what's up with a junkyard with ferral coyote residents?!? in any event, I'm really glad he is fine. While it didn't have the same publicity as the balloon boy "news event", it is certain a much better story. Tell him to stay home now!
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#21 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (SusanFolsom2009 @ Nov 2 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay!!! I love happy endings! biggrin.gif

#22 Rablibra6

Rablibra6

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (SusanFolsom2009 @ Nov 2 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah! Finally a happy story to read! I found myself looking for him whenever I was out running errands and searching PetHarbor.com everyday. Glad he made it home!

#23 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

what great people
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#24 OceanGirl

OceanGirl

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:The ocean, boogie boarding, biking, martial arts, camping, hiking, skiing- pretty much anything outdoors, family, pets

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:06 PM

Awesome news! smile.gif
I like to reminisce with people I don't know
~Steven Wright~

http://www.waterfallswest.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users