6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

Wow, how evil this person is.........!   She said such evil things about a great lady, a great American.  But she makes 100K a year at Fresno State and says she's tenured and can not be touched.  We will see about that....!   And I pay her salary along with you.  Now when Hillary dies, someone I despise and hold in great contempt, I will just let it go and wish her well into eternity.  I hope Karma or the State education system gives this one, this "tolerant one", a lesson in "class".  I will not hold my breath.   Chris

https://www.yahoo.co...-194657051.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:36 AM

The sad thing is that every day we seem to have examples of Democrats doing or saying utterly stupid things.  It must be in their DNA.  I guarantee you that most Democrats agree with this "professor", including the Dems on this board.  The HATE and VIOLENCE that resides in the modern-day Democrat party is scary... which is why we have to defeat them in the harshest possible way.  I have come to realize that most Dems are dishonest, bad people, and they need to be treated accordingly.  By definition, if you think that Hillary Clinton is a good, honest person deserving of the Presidency, even with her record of corruption, lies, and criminality, then you are delusional, bordering on stupid, and have psychological issues.  Seek help.

96_0%20bencarsonrepublicanriots.jpg

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

Aces, notice how the dems demand that we own Trump, his every action, his every tweet, but yet they are silent when one of their own does such outrageous things...?   Own it, well I don't demand that they own this girl, just that she has gone way over the line and needs to be fired.  Not one I would want a young mind to learn from.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:13 PM

She needs to be terminated immediately!  That SOB down in Pico Rivera was fired despite having tenure and being on the city council.  These classless jerks should not be teaching children or young adults! :angry: :angry: :grrr: :grrr:

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:03 PM

She needs to be terminated immediately!  That SOB down in Pico Rivera was fired despite having tenure and being on the city council.  These classless jerks should not be teaching children or young adults! 

Well said FB and I agree with you, very much I do.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:15 PM

I think FB has finally found a conscience. We had to push him there, but better late than never :lol:

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

I think FB has finally found a conscience. We had to push him there, but better late than never :lol:

I think FB just calls them as he see's them, straight up, no political party loyalty involved...........   May not agree with him at times, but I recognize common sense when I see it, which is not too common as someone much smarter than me once said...........    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users