Photo
- - - - -

Kids In The Neighborhood Want To Do Odd Jobs.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:17 AM

Hey, thought I'd post this for my kids. The 14 year old (who needs a piano teacher - see other post), decided to raise money for a family vacation with her best friend's family. Now, we'll likely end up paying for a lot of this vacation, but I love to see their initiative and want to encourage their entrepreneureal spirit. Some of you may have already bought their chocolate chip cookies that they've taken door to door on a few occasions. They are offering several services, so if you have need of any of these, please let us know!

Services they've decided to provide include:
Babysitting - in pairs or alone
Dog walking and/or pooper-scooping
Car washes at your house
General yard help
Lawn mowing
They love to bake cookies!

Who are these kids? Well, our family includes 1 15 year old son, a 14 year old daughter, and a 12 year old daughter. Their best friends' family, who also live in the neighborhood, includes a 14 year old daughter, 12 year old daughter, and 11 year old son. So there are plenty of able-bodies to do whatever you need biggrin.gif

I don't want to put phone numbers online, so please send me an email directly to my yahoo mail if you need help right away - lm_wise @ yah...

Thanks! And if they bring cookies to your door, please know that they're safe to eat thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Lisa[HTML][HTML]
Posted Image
Need an electrician? Call my husband!
Byron Wise of WiseCo Electric & Solar offers quality service at affordable rates. A quick search of MyFolsom.com returns recommendations from many satisfied Folsom customers.
www.WiseCoElectric.com or 916-752-4303

PS. I no longer sell Pampered Chef products; now it's just my username :)

#2 Prairie Oaks Agitator

Prairie Oaks Agitator

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:31 AM

Hey PChef LadyLisa!

I can't see your email properly above, and I have a big yard project that I think would be a good match. Can you please repost your email? Thanks!

Extra thought for anyone~~ does this forum have direct message/email capability? Hmmm, I'll go check....

Edit: Why, yes it does! How nice, you just click on "member list" at the top of the page, go through 50 pages of listings until you find who you are seeking, and click on the "Email" button. OK, I'll try that. It's nice to learn something new.

More editing: D'oh! You can also just click on the person's name on the post and get there directly! blush.gif Ok, I just did that----you've got email (I hope!)

#3 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:26 AM

Cool, I didn't know about the email capability either. I didn't type out my email all the way because I didn't want spam bots to pick it up. But I figured everyone would fill in the @yahoo.com part...

Thanks agitator...

Lisa
Posted Image
Byron Wise of WiseCo Electric & Solar offers quality service at affordable rates. A quick search of MyFolsom.com returns recommendations from many satisfied Folsom customers.

#4 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:34 AM

myfolsom.com has emailing capability.

#5 Prairie Oaks Agitator

Prairie Oaks Agitator

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:10 PM

Update & Endorsement~~

Lisa's Crew did a real nice job for us, and we certainly recommend them to our neighbors! Many Thanks~~

#6 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for the endorsement, Agitator. They were very glad for the work - even though they were wiped out and sore from all that weed-pulling ;-) I think a little manual labor is good for the soul!! (Of course my soul doesn't really need anymore, that's why I make them do it...)

Come on, neighbors, you know have work you need done - let us know when!!

Lisa
Posted Image

#7 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:40 PM

**bump**

Daughter is bugging me to get more business for her... car washing, babysitting, yardwork, dog walking, help serving guests at your weekend party... chores you've been putting off...

Send me an email!

Lisa
Posted Image

#8 OctoberLily

OctoberLily

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:My interests vary. However, they focus mainly on my husband and children. Getting my boys through college and creating a good life for themselves. I enjoy anything creative, artistic and thought provoking. Music ranges from Andrea Boccelli to some hiphop groups. I enjoy dancing, singing and life in general. Former U.S. Marine - pretty conservative in my opinions but always open to listening to what others have to say.

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:51 PM

Are your kids still looking for odd jobs around the neighborhood?
"The only thing we can take with us from this life is the good that we have done to others."

"Our strength will be found in our charity." [Betty J. Eadie]

"Being a mom is the most rewarding job I have ever had!"

"SEMPER FIDELIS! USMC"

#9 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE(OctoberLily @ Jan 6 2005, 08:51 PM)
Are your kids still looking for odd jobs around the neighborhood?

View Post

I'm sure they are! Email me with what you need done and your phone number to have them call you...

smile.gif Lisa
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users