Restaurant Takes Prices Off The Menu And Puts Faith In God

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

I wonder if this would work around Folsom?

Restaurant Takes Prices Off the Menu and Puts Faith in God

It’s a business strategy they definitely don’t teach in school: letting customers pay what they want. But that’s exactly what Dana Parris has done for the past week at her Dallas, North Carolina, restaurant Just Cookin’ – and since then, revenue has nearly tripled.

“We’re in a very small college town and in the summer business just goes down. I had been praying and praying, and this business is God’s business, but I didn’t feel like I was totally giving it over to God,” Parris, 52, told ABC News. “The cash register is the part I was keeping hold on. I finally just gave up control of it and it has been a blessing.”

Parris posted a sign at the register that reads, “What are we worth? I am putting my faith where my cash register is … No prices…no totals…you pay what you think your meal is worth!!!”

// go to //

https://gma.yahoo.co...-204410153.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 kfergo

kfergo

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

If only the IRS had this philosophy. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users