• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kalodesigns

kalodesigns

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:27 PM

One of our favorite sushi restaurants to visit is Wasabi Restaurant on Greenback Lane in Citrus Heights.

This restaurant is perfect for sushi and non-sushi lovers alike. I have tried just about every type of sushi they serve and the fish is fresh and of the highest quality. The staff is very friendly and always eager to help with any questions. They will also custom make sushi rolls if you can't find exactly what you're looking for on the menu.

My husband is not a sushi lover but he really enjoys the cooked fish dishes on the menu. He has commented on how fresh the fish is and not tough and over cooked like to find at some of the larger chain restaurants.

We also like to go to Wasabi when we have our children with us. It's more of an open floor restaurant, so the atmosphere is not as quiet as some of the other sushi restaurants which is perfect if our boys get a bit restless. Our boys are not big fish eaters so we usually feed them a small meal before we go and while at Wasabi they eat a big bowl of rice as their dessert. They love their rice!

We highly recommend Wasabi to all, especially if you are trying sushi for the first time. The staff is always helpful in explaining the different types of fish and meaning on the menu.

#2 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

what are the prices like?

#3 traceyl

traceyl

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

Same owners as Wasabi in Folsom.... great people!

#4 Johnjohn

Johnjohn

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

i live right around the corner from there.  gonna have to try it out.  i am sick of Sushimono.  every time we go they say "oh it will be about 20 minutes" and after waiting 45 minutes we go to chilis (4 different times this has happened).

the place has great food. but such horrible service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users