4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:21 PM

What is the evil one up to this time...?   She has a plan, and it is diabolical I am sure....!  And her book titled "The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience"...     More like....   "The Book of an Ugly, Spiteful, Evil Woman:  Favorite Stories of Deceit, Dishonesty, Arrogance, Bills Sexual Predatory Behavior, and why I was not the First Woman President".  There, fixed it for her.   Chris 

https://www.washingt...t-your-thinking

New Hillary listening tour: ‘I’d like to hear what you're thinking’

Hillary Rodham Clinton made listening tours famous, using them to build buzz for her New York Senate and presidential campaigns.

Now, she’s on another.

In an email to supporters, the 2008 and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate said, “I’d like to hear what you’re thinking.”

While she isn’t talking about running for president a third time, Clinton said that she has been talking to people about key issues, including immigration reform and electing Democrats “at all levels” in 2020....

...........What’s more, she will soon embark on another national tour, this time to promote a book she and her daughter Chelsea wrote about women titled The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:01 PM

Hillary%20Witch_cover.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:38 AM

Got a feeling, somewhere . . . Hillary is laughing her @$$ off right now.   :BURNOUT:

And a dog is barking in the distance!                 :o

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:52 AM

what am I thinking? For the love of God, jut go away... man, the ego on these people.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 08:55 PM

UH OH.. BAD NEWS FOR LIBTARDS:  The U.S. State Department has ramped up the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, with investigators questioning her aides in recent weeks, according to a report. Story below. You just can't make this stuff up! Hey Hillary, you might want to take an overseas trip right about now, you corrupt POS. Trump laughing in the background.. perfect election timing. No wonder Democraps are panicking lately!  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...n-email-server/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users