13 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:27 PM

Of course there should not be.......!   Dude was a turd....!  His whole family are pretty much turds, yes, seen them, heard them........  Nuff said, sorry, you break into cars and then run to Grandma's house, do not comply with lawful orders, you get shot.  Pretty simple.  If "Stephon" was white this would have been out of the news in less than 12 hours, he'd be long forgotten now and half way to worm food and I would be totally ok with that. Good luck driving on the 5, the 80, the 50, and in downtown Sac this week folks. Gonna be racial poop show for sure.......!  Be careful folks...!   Just like in Portand Oregon, depending on your "color" you might get beat up, you might be told you can't go down the street because you are white.  Hopefully our SAC PD will have none of that and crack heads and take names.....  Not holding my breath considering what I have heard from the Chief down there.............   Enjoy your week folks, gonna be interesting.   And of course the NY Times is interested in Sacramento for a change, they can incite more racial violence and disregard the rule of law and common sense....

Chris

https://www.nytimes....sacramento.html

180px-Stephon_Clark.jpg

1. Stephon Clark.

A son, brother, father and a convicted criminal. Although Clark’s family has waxed eloquent about what a great guy Clark was, and that he was “turning his life around,” the facts about the African American unarmed man shot and killed by Sacramento Police on March 18, 2018 do not paint such a rosy picture. A criminal since his teen years, the 22 year old had a juvenile record of grand theft, robbery and receiving stolen property. As an adult, Clark pled guilty to felony armed robbery, assault, and child endangering in one case, and “pimping” a prostitute in another case for which he pled no contest. In a third adult case, Clark was arrested for domestic violence for punching a woman in the face, and in yet another case from this year, Clark was again arrested for domestic violence. Why do people make a hero out of someone who has assaulted women?  Before being shot he was allegedly breaking car windows and when spotted by a police helicopter the cops witnessed him breaking the sliding glass doors to a house.  Police on the ground were directed to Clark’s location, and chased him on foot to the back yard of his grandmother’s house where he failed to drop something in his hand (it turned out to be a cellphone) and was shot to death. While it is true that a person should not receive a death penalty for breaking car windows, breaking a glass door to a house, and running from police, the fact is that if Clark was not breaking the law in these ways and had stopped when the police first told him to, he would not have been shot. Being a career criminal and committing crimes other than murder or attempted murder is not a good reason to die, but Clark had a huge role in the outcome of this sad and undeniably tragic incident.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

GREAT DECISION:  I'm fine with the criminal thug being shot dead and the cops being cleared of wrongdoing. My God, did you see the list of all the drugs in his system? The RIGHT decision was made. The only thing that concerns me is that out of 20 shots, they only hit him 7 times. Not good. Those cops may want to visit a firing range soon. And in a related development, the Sacto D.A. basically said, "if you want to be considered a decent member of society.. and if you want to stay alive, it's very easy.. don't be a thug". Kudos to her!!

desk.photo.jpg

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:45 PM

Know why it is HIGHLY unlikely I will ever be shot by police? A) I don't commit crimes    B) I comply with police directives   C) I don't PUT MYSELF in situations where the police feel threatened,

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:46 AM

BLM ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS:  Arden Fair Mall is closed today due to the high potential of thuggishness by the racist hate group *black lives matter*. Story below. Stay classy, Democrats. All you're doing is pisssing off a lot of people... including people who have JOBS there, you imbeciles. Clark was killed because he was a menace to society and threatened police. Totally justified. Get over it.

https://www.kcra.com...sunday/26609449

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:06 PM

I think I might have to go down to the Sac County courthouse on Tuesday.....?   What do you think my odds are, sitting in traffic, stuck there, white guy, when the "no justice, no peace" BLM "peaceful" people surround the intersection....?   What do you think, broken windows, pulled out of my car, beat up, thugged up, car set on fire, or since I am white I will be told I can't go down certain streets by the BLM traffic "police" while others with more melanin than I can....?   I wonder if the SAC PD are like the Portland Oregon PD and just watch as law abiding civilians get beat up and terrorized by the Antifa's.....?    And since I am going to the court house I will be without the ability to carry a hand gun.  Maybe I just won't go....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 08:36 PM

He was a piece o crap, BUT he didn't deserve to die. That said, HE was responsible for his actions that put him in the position he was in.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:20 AM

For a "sweet, innocent man" (as the BLM people say), he sure liked to put a bunch of drugs in his system. Facts below are from the Sacramento Bee.

"The toxicology tests showed that on the night he died, Clark had a blood alcohol content at or slightly above .08, the legal threshold that determines whether a person is considered too impaired to drive.

The toxicology report also showed he had codeine, a low-level opioid pain killer, in his system. He had recently used marijuana and had taken the prescription anti-anxiety drug Alprazolam, which is often sold under the brand name Xanax.

His body also contained "relatively low levels" of Etizolam, a drug prescribed in foreign countries to treat anxiety and as a sedative. The drug has not been approved in the United States, said Edwin Smith, a forensic toxicology consultant based in Fair Oaks who used to work for the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office.

The tests showed Clark likely had done cocaine at some point in the two or three days before he died, but the drug had flushed out of his system by the time he was killed, Smith said."

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:32 PM

MORE THUGGERY?:  Rumor has it that the racist hate group *Black Hoodlums Matter* intend on disrupting tonight's Kings game in downtown Sacramento. My advice? If you were planning on going to the game, just avoid the nonsense and don't go. There's no telling what these "people" are capable of... and it's not worth the risk. Let's hope that Sacramento Police crack some heads, or worse, if necessary. This whole *justice by rioting / disrupting* garbage has to stop!!

#9 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

Last night as the Stephon Clark mob meandered through the fabulous 40's, a supporter of BLM watching from the sidewalk wearing a MAGA hat was immediately surrounded, physically assaulted and had his hat stolen.

It's all on YouTube including their attack on his daughter, a Social Studies student who came to watch, having heard of antifa.... and now she is their latest victim.

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:20 PM

Media outlets are reporting that 84 arrests were made last night. Also, some residents in that Fab 40's area have reported that their cars were vandalized. Hey BLM, thanks for validating that you people are nothing but troublemakers, criminals, and thugs.

#11 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 05:00 PM

I'm 100% for peaceful protests...it's protected in the Constitution fer gawds sake!

The March last night, like so many BLM events, started peacefully but as folks were going home, some decided to block streets (ie unlawful gathering) and keying cars.

If the cops won't allow that in Stephon's neighborhood, they surely aren't going to let it happen in East Sac.

It only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:43 PM

And slow, ever notice that it is the same 100 or so "BLM" professionals.........?   One guy stands out to me in particular and an incitor of rioting....  Can't seem to find his name.......

But good thing our SAC PD chief has not taken sides..............   Err.....  Has he....?   Not cool, not cool at all....! 

Wonder how those two cops involved feel about being supported by the chief and that fecless turd Steinberg.....?

180511-daniel-hahn-sacramento-prayer-njs

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:33 PM

55835970_2078544375771996_70074452245447

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 2 Aces