15 replies to this topic

#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:18 PM

Going to Boston and seeing a game at Fenway is high on my bucket list..... someday. And the Bobssey Twin
reference was rather obscure, but not uncommon. All good.

Yes, all good here, just pulling your finger......!     I recommend third base line, down towards the left fielder area, very fun and lots of foul ball action.   Go early, hang out at the dive bars in the surrounding blocks, lots of fun.  Be prepared to not be welcomed and made fun of in the bars....   I walked into a bar there with my buddy and they asked us where we were from right away...   I said we were from San Francisco which we were at the time....   We were immediately accused of being boyfriends and given the stink eye for awhile until they warmed up to us.....   And don't pick any fights, you will be fighting the whole bar on your own, it's a territory thing there and they don't mess around, you will be hit hard and often and by many....!  Walk the Red Line in Boston too when you are there, so much history to see, end up at the Constitution in the Boston Navy Yard. Take in Harvard and MIT just to see them, very cool, very old.   One of the best cities to visit...!   Make sure you cross it off your list someday.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users