Teenagers And Pranks @ Midnight

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

If you do padlock it, make sure you put the key where others in your family know where it is in case of an emergency.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#17 coolfolsommom

coolfolsommom

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:my interests include my four kids and hubby, animals, rock band, kayaking, biking, hiking, special olympics, chacking out local eateries and travel.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Parizienne @ Apr 5 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My husband and I were happily surfing a travel web site after midnight this evening, when suddenly, our house just went dark. We had no power. None. Our neightbors' power was still on. The street lights were still on. We paid our bill.

Very suspicious.

Turns out there were five teenaged boys walking down the street. When we asked them what they were doing out after curfew, they snickered. We asked them if they were shutting off people's power, and they actually admitted it and laughed. Just then, a police car drove up. Someone else had called them because their power had also been mysteriously shut off. The officers detained the boys and questioned them. There were no eyewitnesses to the act, so they couldn't arrest them, but they did nail them on curfew violations. Their parents will be notified. I wonder who among their parents will be surprised to know their son was out that late.

If this happens to you, call the Folsom Police and report it.

Pari.

wow teens do silly things without thinking (i have several) but i would be very upset if this were to happen. i did always think it was weird that the boxes were so easy to get to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users