46 replies to this topic

#31 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

I find it hard to believe anything from any news source on this. They have been literally all over the map with data, theories, and satellite analysis.

Smells like a cover up! 

#32 bordercolliefan

bordercolliefan

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:11 AM

I can't imagine what the Malaysian government would have to cover up--other than their own incompetence.  It's sad, because one is left wondering if there could have been any survivors, if search teams had known where to look sooner. 

I'm wondering if this was a case of pilot suicide. 

#33 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

I can't imagine what the Malaysian government would have to cover up--other than their own incompetence.  It's sad, because one is left wondering if there could have been any survivors, if search teams had known where to look sooner. 

I'm wondering if this was a case of pilot suicide. 

The airline is owned by the Malaysian government. They have an incentive to stall and mislead to cover up their incompetence and what they don't know.

I have a hard time buying the suicide theory; why go to so much trouble to change direction and then make it so difficult for others to find the plane? I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it seems odd.

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#34 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:09 AM

They may have found parts from the missing jet.  Hope they have.

Satellite spots 122 objects in search for missing Malaysian jet

A satellite has captured images of 122 objects in the Indian Ocean that might be from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the country’s acting transport minister said Wednesday.

Hishammuddin Hussein said the objects were seen close to where three other satellites previously detected objects in the southern Indian Ocean, adding that the sightings together are "the most credible lead that we have."

Hussein said the images were taken Sunday and were relayed by French-based Airbus Defense and Space. Clouds obscured the latest satellite images, but dozens of objects could be seen in the gaps, ranging in length from 1 yard to 25 yards. Hussein said some of them "appeared to be bright, possibly indicating solid materials."

// go to //

http://www.foxnews.c...or-missing-jet/

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#35 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:14 AM

The ocean is littered with debris. It could be stuff from the Tsunami in Japan 3 years ago. Until they show it and prove it all this "satellite image of debris" stuff is getting old.

#36 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

Here we go again.  Now the US Navy shot down MH370 -     WOW

Former Aviation Boss Says U.S. Navy Shot Down Missing Airliner

A former French airline boss and novelist is making international headlines after going public last week with a bold theory about what really happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Marc Dugain, the former chief executive of now-defunct Proteus Airlines, believes the U.S. Navy may have shot it out of the sky.

Dugain lays out his case in two articles in French magazine Paris Match.

Dugain's claims have gotten media attention in Europe and spurred a flurry of activity in online conspiracy forums.

"Without getting into conspiracy theories," Dugain said in a radio interview after the piece was published, "it is a possibility that the Americans stopped this plane."

Despite denials by international authorities, Dugain is convinced that the Boeing 777, which had more than 200 people on board, crashed near the American Navy base on Diego Garcia island in the Indian Ocean. It's possible, he wrote in the magazine, that the plane had been hijacked by hackers and that the United States then shot it down to prevent a terrorist attack.

Australia has been spearheading the hunt for the plane, which is believed to have crashed in the southern Indian Ocean off western Australia. In the weeks following the airliner's disappearance, a number of U.S. Navy ships and aircraft assisted in the search.

http://www.military....?ESRC=navy-a.nl

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#37 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:35 PM

Not that hard to believe, the navy took out Flight 800 as well.

http://en.wikipedia....piracy_theories

#38 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:56 PM

They have found part of MH370..  

MH370: Part Found On Reunion Island Is From Missing Plane

The plane part that was found on a beach in the Indian Ocean was determined to be part of MH370, the Malaysia Airlines flight that vanished more than a year ago, Malaysia's prime minister said.

The debris is apparently the first piece of physical evidence recovered from the ill-fated plane, which disappeared on March 8, 2014 along with its 239 passengers and crew.

https://gma.yahoo.co...opstories.html#

#39 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:58 PM

I wonder if that part was placed there on purpose....

#40 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:14 PM

OH, Yea, I am sure it was.    Are you kidding!!!!!!!!

#41 kfergo

kfergo

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

Somebody placed it there??? Is Supermom back?? Something she would say.

#42 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:11 PM

Somebody placed it there??? Is Supermom back?? Something she would say.

no Nomad would say that as well....:):)

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#43 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:18 PM

Ok- so it has been 17 months since the plane went missing... assuming it ended  up a wreck in the water- 17 months could have moved the debris thousands of miles away...   Look at the debris from the Japan earthquake and Tsunami--- landed on our coasts thousands of miles away from   where it entered the water...

Will Be interesting to find out more...

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#44 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

LOL of course I'm kidding. I love a good conspiracy theory of course but it seems this may lead to more answers.

However, if the debris drifted thousands of miles from where they are looking, that search area is still a huge, deep, deadly part of the ocean and finding anything there is still very, very unlikely.

#45 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

I'm sure more debris will be found, but I suspect the cause of the crash will always be a mystery. But feel free to speculate...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users