17 replies to this topic

#16 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

A little more info I gleaned from the Folsom PD Facebook page (you don't have to be on Facebook to see it):

What the PD used was called Everbridge, which only notifies landlines in whatever area or addresses the PD specifies.  If you want your cellphone to receive these kind of alerts they have a link on the Facebook page to the city Website where you can register so you can get the alert on your mobile device.

Thanks for the info. I know the city has my cell number because they called me in the middle of the night once to let me know my backyard fence was on fire, but I just made sure that all of the info was correct and up-to-date.

#17 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:30 PM

Thanks for the info. I know the city has my cell number because they called me in the middle of the night once to let me know my backyard fence was on fire, but I just made sure that all of the info was correct and up-to-date.

Are you in prison ?>   As you said the PD has your CELL Number...  Hope all is well ...

... did not know they had phone in the cells ...

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#18 kfergo

kfergo

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:04 PM

Are you in prison ?>   As you said the PD has your CELLl Number...  Hope all is well ...

... did not know they had phone in the cells ...

I've heard it's cushier than living on the outside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users