21 replies to this topic

#16 Lederbuilt

Lederbuilt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the feedback Christina. I look forward to hearing from you. There are some necessary evils in the world. Unfortunately one of them is a car salesman. And I can say that because I have worked several years in the industry and they aren't all bad and schmucky. But when you run into the ones that are it can leave a reverberating effect.

The reason there are salesmen is because the Manufacturers aren't just going to make a product and then throw it out on the front parking lot and say "just leave the money in the box, thanks for the business" Therefore they use their dealerships to build value and the salesmen are taught to use word tracts to build that value because they are instructed by their managers to hold as much gross as they can in the product.

My role is to level the playing field and see through all the smoke screens. I know the product and I know B.S.... and ever the tween shall meet as they say...

#17 folsomdude76

folsomdude76

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:12 PM

Hey, this guy is legit!!!  He got me an amazing deal on a Toyota Tacoma, the new body style. I did some research on my own for a couple days and was even more confused than before I started. About rebates and incentives and all that. So when I talked to him he assessed my needs within about fifteen minutes and then he was on the phone. Long story short, I had the vehicle dropped off at my door with a bewildered salesman holding the paperwork I needed to sign.

After about twenty minutes the salesman was done, he went over some features. He paired my phone. Showed me how the navigation worked and so forth and was gone. This was an amazing process. I am very satisfied. I recommend John to anyone and everyone!

If you're about to get a car (or truck) forget the buying programs. I see now that it's like taking a water pistol into a paint gun shootout. They will save you money- but John took this information and loaded his bazooka and went to battle for me and made Costco and TrueCar look like amateurs. Thanks again John. Just wanted to give a shout-out.

#18 Lederbuilt

Lederbuilt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:59 AM

Thank you for the business!!

I have also set up a downloadable easy to read blueprint on my site for those interested, examining the key points in orchestrating the right deal for them. It's in PDF format. A kind of do it yourself and what to watch out for...

http://lederbuilt.wix.com/theinsider

#19 Howdy

Howdy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:47 AM

Hey, this guy is legit!!!  He got me an amazing deal on a Toyota Tacoma, the new body style. I did some research on my own for a couple days and was even more confused than before I started. About rebates and incentives and all that. So when I talked to him he assessed my needs within about fifteen minutes and then he was on the phone. Long story short, I had the vehicle dropped off at my door with a bewildered salesman holding the paperwork I needed to sign.

After about twenty minutes the salesman was done, he went over some features. He paired my phone. Showed me how the navigation worked and so forth and was gone. This was an amazing process. I am very satisfied. I recommend John to anyone and everyone!

If you're about to get a car (or truck) forget the buying programs. I see now that it's like taking a water pistol into a paint gun shootout. They will save you money- but John took this information and loaded his bazooka and went to battle for me and made Costco and TrueCar look like amateurs. Thanks again John. Just wanted to give a shout-out.

LOL....SPAM....Both of these guys signed up within 24 hours of each other and have only posted in this topic.  Pretty bad when they guy has to make up his own fake customers. 

#20 Lederbuilt

Lederbuilt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:18 AM

Howdy, howdy... I added you as a friend. So maybe you'll calm down

#21 Howdy

Howdy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:25 AM

Howdy, howdy... I added you as a friend. So maybe you'll calm down

Don't worry. I am calm. I see through whats going on. Typical shady salesman business practices. Maybe someone who has been on here a few years can use you to buy a vehicle and report back. But a person that signed up a day after you, finds your forum ad, buys a vehicle using your services and then raves about it? Very highly suspect. 

#22 Lederbuilt

Lederbuilt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

You're right Howdy!!! Thank you for working on this!!! We need to eradicate this behavior!! I'll put my men on it too... Are you going to accept my
Friend request?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Car buying, Dealership, Autobuying, Auto, Vehicle, Slimeball salesmen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)