#2 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(chris v @ Apr 25 2007, 03:10 PM) View Post
2005 Triumph Thruxton adult owned and ridden. I have used this bike as my commuter for the last 1 1/2 years. It has been lightly used and I love it to death but it's time for something else. My son is into dirtbikes so I need to get a dual sport so I can still commute and also ride trails with him.

Modifications include:
Fender Eliminator Kit
LED Turn Signals
AI removed
British Customs Predator pipes.

This bike is very clean and not overdone. It's a blast to ride and will turn heads everywhere you go. One of a kind and the only one like it in the Sacramento area. I have all the stock, removed parts that will go with the sale of the bike.
$7000 cash us american.
I am a little negotiable on the price but no low ballers, tire kickers, or scammers.

Test rides with valid M1 license and full CASH amount in hand.

Custom license plate stays as my property.

c.vanderpol@gmail.com
916-952-9249
Chris

M1 license? hmm I drove a tank once-does that count?

#3 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

Nice bike. I wish the wifey would let me have one again sad.gif
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#4 Orangetj

Orangetj

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:28 AM

Man! If I could justify having two motorcycles, I'd be all over that thing. The Thruxton has got to be one of the coolest bikes on the market today. Somebody buy this thing before it invades my dreams!

#5 Orangetj

Orangetj

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:17 AM

Oh, I agree it isn't bad. I actually had two streetbikes for a while but I found I only really rode one of them and it didn't make sense to hold on to the other. 10, though! That's killer.

#6 Allen

Allen

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Riding motorcycles and meeting motorcyclists, mountain biking, running the Folsom trails, digital photography, Geocaching (enjoy the link), cool technology gadgets, traveling anywhere and everywhere, good friends, music on my iPod.

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:05 PM

Chris,

Very nice Thruxton, I will forward these photos to friends in Davis who might be interested. I am pretty sure that was your machine at Young's Winery this past weekend. Man, everyone was looking at your motorcycle where it was parked right out in front.

If you still have it for this weekend, join us for a Sunday morning mystery breakfast motorcycle ride, Triumph, Norton, Ducati and Harleys, sound wonderful in the morning and you would fit right in.

Good luck with the sale.

A~

#7 Andrea Vanderpol

Andrea Vanderpol

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(Allen @ May 3 2007, 06:05 PM) View Post
Chris,

I am pretty sure that was your machine at Young's Winery this past weekend. Man, everyone was looking at your motorcycle where it was parked right out in front.

A~

Yes it was the bike at the Winery.... has been a family friend for a very long time so we are there every year. We were helping him in the "pick-up" area.... Too bad we could not have said HI to you.... maybe next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users