35 replies to this topic

#31 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

thanks for posting the menu! its a good one.

we eat dinner early. the salmon sounds great! so does the kobe burger.

we'll give it a try!
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#32 lofreco

lofreco

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

We have been living in Granite Bay for over a year, and have driven THROUGH the Quarry Ponds shopping parking lot several times. But, did not realize that there is an INSIDE section with several nice shops and restaurants until a friend told us about Pullman Kitchen and the Crepe place.

Your marketing and advertising for this inside section is really in need of some help.

There is not any signage on the outside that indicates there is an inside section.

And the outside sign for Pullman Kitchen is confusing. We always thought it was some sort of Kitchen supply store, or custom cabinet store.

I think your center would be much more successful with some better marketing and advertising.

Maybe better signage, and promotion on Facebook, Yelp, etc...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

John

#33 Pullman Kitchen

Pullman Kitchen

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

New Hours for Pullman Kitchen & Catering
Monday: Closed
Tuesday-Sunday: 8am-7pm
Breakfast: 8am-7pm, Lunch: 11:30am-7pm, Dinner: 4pm-7pm
Dine in or Take it to go!

5550 Douglas Blvd., Suite 140 (Near Peet's)
Granite Bay, CA 95746
http://www.quarryponds.com/index2.php?page=merchantdirectory&pagedetail=view&Merchant_ID=30

#34 Pullman Kitchen

Pullman Kitchen

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

Chef de Cuisine at Pullman http://chefdecuisinekitchen.com
Tues-Sunday
Breakfast: ALL DAY, 8am-7pm
Lunch: 11:30am-7pm
Dinner: 4pm-7pm

#35 mrdavex

mrdavex

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

After all these years, the wife and I finally made it to Pullman Kitchen on our way back from shopping in Roseville (and don't flame me for that ;) )  It was run by a very nice lady who is a Folsomsite.  She buys many fruits and veggies from the Folsom Farmers' Market.  We had a bowl of Dmitry's Chicken Coconut Soup, which was a Thai-style soup with lots of fresh veggies.  It was excellent and IMHO tasted better than some of our local Thai restaurants.  We also had a Prosciutto Panini which featured a very large slice of heirloom tomato from the famer's market.  Now I'm not a huge fan of eating raw tomatoes, but I enjoyed this one.  As a surprise, she gave us a complimentary mini creme brulee.  Overall, great food and excellent service.  Only caveat is that because she is a 1-person operation and makes your order from scratch, it can take 20 mins to get your food.  She encourages you to call in your order for dine-in or take out so you don't have to wait so long.  Beverage selections are limited, but you can buy sodas from the meat market, or grab drinks from Peet's.  Sadly, the creperie and gourmet store have closed.  Even though we don't go to Roseville or Granite Bay too often, I'm now going to look for more excuses to come here. 

--
"Let's just hope Comcast doesn't own any tanks."
-Robert X. Cringely

#36 notsure

notsure

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Everything food...

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

We had dinner at Pullman Kitchen. Like Mr.Davex said, call your order in advance if you want quick service. We did not mind the wait, she served a complimentary salad which was delicious. The dressing was light, it had heirloom tomatoes, blueberries and strawberries in them. The soup had a good balance of flavors. She asked us how spicy we wanted it and I said four. She warned me that her dishes are really "thai spicy" and suggested 2.5. It was definitely what other restaurants would have called a 4. We had the thai curry with brown rice and that was delicious as well. You can tell that the veggies are fresh and cooked to order. She surprised us with a creme brulee as well which was excellent. We loved the service & food. She gave my son a new hot wheels car & won him over as well.

Go through peets to enter the market place. The outside looks very deceiving and we thought they were closed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users