#16 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(hopeanelli @ Jun 6 2007, 12:35 PM) View Post
They are due to arrive later this afternoon or tomorrow early and I work 1 mile down and on Jackson Hwy and it's fabulous to watch them practice. Last year was awesome looking forward to the next few days of practice.

Does anyone know exactly what time they will perform on Saturday? I want to bring my kids down here to at least watch that part would like to know approximate time if anyone could let me know .... Thanks and have fun if you are going out to watch and see this awesome show...

Go to this site. It states that the show starts at 10am but the gates open at 9am. Tickets at the gate are $15 dollars and parking is $10.

Buy the tickets online and pay $11 ticket

http://www.californi...talairshow.com/

They are not stating what time the Thunderbirds will "arrive" but a good source has told me Noon. 'Scheduling conflicts are still going on however.

#17 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

I was doing yardwork today and was getting a kick out of watching all the planes head over today from Beale. What was really awesome was watching a Stealth Bomber fly right over my house!!! That was awesome. It was around 2:10 today - keep an eye out for it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a picture tomorrow.

#18 Mark H

Mark H

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:22 AM

We're planning to go to the Airshow today by taking light rail from Folsom- anyone go yesterday? Any recommendations for us? How was the show?

biggrin.gif

#19 Howdy

Howdy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE(Mark H @ Jun 10 2007, 08:22 AM) View Post
We're planning to go to the Airshow today by taking light rail from Folsom- anyone go yesterday? Any recommendations for us? How was the show?

biggrin.gif

I heard that light rail was packed. We saw the buses coming in right after each other so they sure had a lot of them running. We drove right on in and found easy parking. No traffic at all coming in from the Douglas side. This was around 10:15. The static show was great and watching all the individual planes fly, especially the F-22. The consensus was T-birds were boring especially after the long delay after hitting the bird. Bring back the Blue Angles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users