Photo
- - - - -

Contruction On E. Natoma; Hancock To Briggs Ranch.

construction sound wall E. Natoma St. oleander.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:29 PM

Does anyone know what's going on along E. Natoma Street between Hancock Drive and Briggs Ranch Drive?

Major construction along the stretch of what was the old E. Natoma Street. Bulldozers are knocking down the wooden fence, the stone piers, and the oleander bushes. It's now the service road to Briggs Ranch Drive.

Seems they are going to build a sound wall or something where the old fence used to be.

Maybe it's a Donald Trump project, ha, ha!

:headbang:

23rx05e.jpg

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

Vinny, yep.......   It's Trump, and me, and the other deplorables here in Folsom, all 14 of us...........!  Those of us in the "great, vast right wing conspiracy" decided in our last meeting, at the ammo to go store last week, decided to mess with you guys......   Gonna cut you progressives off from the dollar store, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and the dog park. That will teach you....!   Hit you where it hurts, big time....!    We also thought that since you all smoked so much dope you would not notice...........?   Seems like you are the sharpest knife in the progressive drawer here in Folsom and are on to us.........   Time to rethink our strategy....?  Gosh darn you...!   Said the Canadians..........  Chris

p.s.  Back off from "Oleander"......  If you know what is good for you.......   I really like that band.......   You have been warned...!

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:10 PM

OMG! Cut off from Trader Joes??!!

I'll just have to go all the way to Orangevale to get my government cheese.

Please, just shoot me now. Make it a head shot.
I don't want to be lingering in some ICU unit.

:mellow:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 laceykc

laceykc

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:23 AM

Yes, it's a sound wall. Found a construction crew staring at my old rotten fence one day.. apparently I should check my mail more often. :D Part of this old fence is on no one's property, and it was falling down. I'm thankful the city is taking responsibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users