#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:08 AM

Has anyone seen what the details are of the deal with N. Korea?

I don't see any specifics in the news reports.

Kim Jung Un promised to "denuclearize" while Trump promised to end military exercises.

Worry is that N. Korea often promised the same for 3 decades then went ahead with testing and development.

Japan and S. Korea worry that ending war exercises pretty much hands over the South Pacific to China.

Any input?

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

I would try to tell you, but it would go right over your head.

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:08 PM

:lol: Love it.. Keep it up, Rose. You Libs better watch out: Rose has thorns! Rose is a very fair person, and smart too, so if she calls you an idiot or a moron, ya better go look in the mirror and make *an adjustment*. Just say'n :lol:

#4 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

Oh Aces.....you give me way too much credit!

I guess I could have tried to explain what happened to Uncle Vino.  I could have used ghetto language.

Trump basically told Kim, 'Silver or Lead. Your choice Kim'.  LOL!

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:13 PM

And could you imagine the stellar and stunningly positive headlines all over the MSM if Obummer pulled this off.....!   My God you would have thought pigs started flying and the Angel Gabriel had blown his Trumpet  (see how I worked Trump into that...?) for all the world to hear.....!   A new dawn for the Earth, another Nobel prize to be awarded to our brilliant POTUS....!   No, not so much in the press for this guy, this POTUS........   They literally can't stand it that Trump is so successful....!   They have essentially shut up with just a few side shots about how short it was, that he left early, and no comprehensive agreement (yet).  Funny to watch, the double standard and their total confusion about this POTUS.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

Actually, no one yet knows the details.

The meeting was behind closed doors, no reporters, no public record.

Best advice is that we will have to wait and see in the coming months if Kim adheres to his side of the bargain.

His predecessors often signed agreements and went straight out and broke them.

Some nations are worried that Trump agreed to suspend military exercises - - symbolic of the

umbrella of protection the the US has traditionally offered to help Japan, South Korea, etc.

as China is developing military bases on artificial islands in the South Pacific.

Wondering how Congress and the Senate will weigh in.

#7 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:10 PM

Actually, no one yet knows the details.

The meeting was behind closed doors, no reporters, no public record.

Best advice is that we will have to wait and see in the coming months if Kim adheres to his side of the bargain.

His predecessors often signed agreements and went straight out and broke them.

Some nations are worried that Trump agreed to suspend military exercises - - symbolic of the

umbrella of protection the the US has traditionally offered to help Japan, South Korea, etc.

as China is developing military bases on artificial islands in the South Pacific.

Wondering how Congress and the Senate will weigh in.

I heard that if Kim backs down the nuclear arsenal, Trump promised to build a high-rise hotel in the capital, and call it TrumpKim Towers.   I also heard that Kim is holding out for a different name - KimTrump Towers. 

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

Ha, ha! Good one!        :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, Who-do.

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:49 PM

Isn't that cute. Beavis and Butthead laughing and joking about a very serious subject. Grow up, boys.

#10 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:24 PM

Republicans demand vote on any North Korea deal

https://www.politico...th-korea-640330

What's at stake is more than just the terms of a deal with a dictator who Trump praised as "talented"

and "a very good negotiator." It’s whether any agreement will outlast the current administration.

#11 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:36 AM

"Trump says North Korea 'no longer a nuclear threat"

If you believe that, contact me, I've got a bridge for sale.

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:41 AM

If you believe that, contact me, I've got map for treasure hidden in the basement of the Alamo!      :joker: .

Trump: "I'll Find Some Kind of an Excuse" if Wrong About Kim Jong Un

http://www.newsweek....t-excuse-972426

p-Resident Donald Trump truly believes that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is ready to denuclearize after this week’s historic summit, but if he’s wrong he’ll “find some kind of an excuse.”

What a deal-maker! 

“find some kind of an excuse"

Well, at least for the first time he's being honest.

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:48 AM

If you believe that, contact me, I've got a bridge for sale.

And the real funny thing is that Seattle, Portland, Berkeley, Davis, Oakland, San Francisco, and La La Land are all the easiest to hit with their current technology....!   How cool is that...!   All the liberal left coast cities have a big target on them.....!   It is a good thing all those cities have declared themselves nuclear free zones....!  I feel much safer...!   If it works as well as those gun free zones we got this nailed.....!    Just gonna sit back here and have a cold one knowing I am perfectly safe.....    Chris

p.s.  Got your Iodine pills yet...?   I do....  Had them for years....  Top that off with a ton of beans, rice, plastic sheeting, ammo.........  Good to go, I mean stay put.   

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:48 AM

And the real funny thing is that Seattle, Portland, Berkeley, Davis, Oakland, San Francisco, and La La Land are all the easiest to hit with their current technology....!   How cool is that...!   All the liberal left coast cities have a big target on them.....!   It is a good thing all those cities have declared themselves nuclear free zones....!  I feel much safer...!   If it works as well as those gun free zones we got this nailed.....!    Just gonna sit back here and have a cold one knowing I am perfectly safe.....    Chris

p.s.  Got your Iodine pills yet...?   I do....  Had them for years....  Top that off with a ton of beans, rice, plastic sheeting, ammo.........  Good to go, I mean stay put.   

Yeaaa, go ahead and take your Iodine pills, your thyroid might be fine, but the rest of you will have some issues. Your correlation between liberal cities and having targets on them is such a completely asinine thing to say.
How long has Korea been working in the nuclear sphere? Years? Decades? Do you honestly think they are going to just roll over and invite inspectors in to "watch" them take down their nuclear capabilities? That would take YEARS to do. Sorry, don't trust the dude. And your leader respects him?? Don't worry about what he has done to his people. Don't worry how he has staved them and given them nothing. He respects him??? HAHAHAHA

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

Yeaaa, go ahead and take your Iodine pills, your thyroid might be fine, but the rest of you will have some issues. Your correlation between liberal cities and having targets on them is such a completely asinine thing to say.
How long has Korea been working in the nuclear sphere? Years? Decades? Do you honestly think they are going to just roll over and invite inspectors in to "watch" them take down their nuclear capabilities? That would take YEARS to do. Sorry, don't trust the dude. And your leader respects him?? Don't worry about what he has done to his people. Don't worry how he has staved them and given them nothing. He respects him??? HAHAHAHA

Actually the Iodine pills are for the kids, the little ones I know in the neighborhood...  Beans, rice, and ammo for me and mine.  Not worried about my thyroid.   And no, asinine is declaring yourself a nuke free zone and expecting safety, just like gun free zones.  And no again, I don't think Rocketman will do anything compliantly, I think he will cheat, just like before.  Just like the Iranians, I trust them as far as I can throw fat little Kim Jong over a tall fence......   Not really worried about a nuke missile from North Korea.  I think the North Korean missile program is like playing golf.  You ain't gonna hit what you aim for....!  That's why I aim for sand traps when I am 180 yards out from the green....   Works most every time, right on the green....!  What I am worried about is some tramp freighter anchoring up in the SF bay with a 5 megaton salted "dirty" nuke, clad in cadmium, cobalt, or beryllium in one of those forty foot containers, all shielded with lead and welded up airtight so it can't be sniffed.  You want to see 3 million very hungry and angry people come on out the 50 and 80 in a hurry....!  Guess where they are going....?   Coming Folsom way buddy...!   You better be prepared to defend you and yours, just saying.  Oh, and so is that nasty radioactive cloud..........Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users