6 replies to this topic

#1 April

April

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 11:59 PM

I can't find the rezoning map that was once on the City of Folsom website.
Does anyone know what happened to it? I went there and clicked on it once, about three weeks ago, now it doesn't seem to be there anymore.
If anyone can answer this question, please come forth.
Thank you! ohmy.gif)

#2 webmaster

webmaster

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 01:13 PM

if anyone finds it, I'll make sure to include the link as well in our 'links' section.

I don't think the city has updated their site in about 2 months. Frustrating, because it was looking a lot better.
MyFolsom.Com Message Board Tip #3
To view all new threads in the last 24 hours, Click on "Today's Active Topics" from the forum index.

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 06:00 PM

I asked someone at the city council, believe map and plans about that a few weeks ago and requested that they put a map of properties that have been rezoned, those in the process of being rezoned and a third map of any properties that could possibly be rezoned in the future. So far they have not done it. I will try and find out who I talked to and ask them what is going on. If I get an answer I will put it here.

Cal
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 06:30 PM

UPDATE::::::

Subject: Updated Base Maps for Rezone Sites
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:18:45 -0800
To: camay2327@yahoo.com

Hi Calvin -

As a follow-up to our previous conversations, I wanted to update on the status of placing the rezone maps on the City's website.  We are currently forming the maps as jpeg files, which will make them easier to be viewed by the public over the web site.  Let me know what you think!

Thanks -

Michael Johnson
Assistant Director - Planning Services
City of Folsom

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#5 April

April

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 11:21 PM

Thanks Camay, I'll go check them out. smile.gif

#6 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 01:07 PM

They are not on line yet. I will let you know when they are.

#7 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 04:23 PM

The Folsom map for rezoned properties is now on the Folsom web site.

Go to:

http://www.folsom.ca...dex.asp?page=50

Click on rezone map and your map should come up on line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users