31 replies to this topic

#16 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 06:53 AM

LIAR:  Only LIARS need a bunch of attorneys to coach them on how to "keep their story (lies) straight". Photo below. You just can't make this stuff up!! :lol:

christine-ford-brett-kavanaugh-testimony

#17 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

OOPS:  Leland Keyser, the high school *best friend* that Christine Ford counted on to corroborate her sexual assault charges, has told the FBI she has *no knowledge* of the supposed 1982 party or the accused, Brett Kavanaugh. Howard J. Walsh III, her attorney, told The Washington Times that she met with the FBI on Saturday. Asked if she had repeated the same two statements she provided the Senate Judiciary Committee, the lawyer answered, "yes." Story below. Ford's "story" is falling apart... mainly because she is a LIAR!! Say bye-bye to Ford. Let's hope she can be prosecuted for perjury, etc!! :lol:

https://www.washingt...now-kavanaugh-/

#18 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:53 PM

I know, Chris, you're smart enough to evaluate the testimony of Kavanaugh.

Did you not see the red-faced rage? (What, from Kamala...?)

Did you not see the refusal to answer questions? (Like when did you stop beating your wife questions?)
   Did you not see the utter rudeness in responding to Klobachar? (utter rudeness..? Think dems on that panel)

Did you not hear the admission to heavy drinking? (I admit to that too, especially from age 17 to maybe 35)

Did you not sense the authentic and heart-felt testimony of Dr. Ford? (authentic? Yes, I think she thinks its true, something off with her, and why did she scrub her social media from all of her anti Trump vitriol..?)

I, for one, do not want to see an angry drunk on the Supreme Court.  (or as POTUS, thank God Hillary lost...!)

And, (playing that some fishing trap on you    :gonefishin:    )  . . . if you don't respond,
I will know you are willfully screening your perceptions,

and refusing to face any reality that conflicts with your dream world.  (not worth responding to, just the facts Mam...)

Oh, and PS, we have already had a rapist, a philanderer, an exibitionist, a liar, an impeached liar, an adulterer, an all around creepy dude, Bill Clinton.  Did you forget about all that stuff or do you just still deny it...?   Juanita Broaddrick would be interested in your thoughts and feelings on believing a woman and her story....?  At least Trump is not a rapist or has been impeached yet but I am sure you democrats are working on that....!   Then, he can be just like Bill, whom you all still love....!

Think about that...........  Democrats should not be throwing stones as their glass house is very fragile.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:38 PM

OOPS:  Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick, in her first broadcast television interview since accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, told NBC News correspondent Kate Snow *she couldn't be sure* that Kavanaugh was one of the boys who assaulted her during a party in the 1980s. Before airing the interview, Snow said: "NBC News, for the record, has not been able to independently verify her claims. There are things she told us on camera that differ from her written statements last week." Story below. You just can't make this stuff up!! Another woman, another liar. The #MeToo movement is now a joke!! I'd bet that OVER HALF of #MeToo stuff is total crap! Exposing the #MeToo fraud is a BIG Trump success!! Time to investigate, arrest, and prosecute women who lie about things like this. When we throw women in jail, others will think twice before trying to ruin innocent men.  :lol:

https://www.hollywoo...bc-news-1148414

#20 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

Bill Clinton.  Did you forget about all that stuff or do you just still deny it...?  

Worthless replies, but I'm glad you made the effort to respond. That means a lot.

Let's see: Bill Clinton was impeached, wasn't he?

'Nuff said!        

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:05 PM

Liberals:  Pretty disgusting people.

Dn64FfjXUAEQUq2.jpg

#22 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

Worthless replies, but I'm glad you made the effort to respond. That means a lot.

'Nuff said!        

He was impeached for lying. Not his rapiness

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#23 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:27 PM

'Nuff said!        

Oh, still ignoring those women, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Leslie Millwee, and Paula Jones are you now...?   Worthless....?  Oh, how so telling...!  Why is Dr. Ford to be so believed by you guys now (democrats) but the woman above are to be shamed, ignored, tossed to the dust bin of history...?   Never taken seriously by democrats or the MSM, their financial lives ruined, their cats killed, their car tires slashed.  Where are those stories in Vanity Fair, the WaPo, the HuffPO, Cnn, or Msnbc....?   No, they don't exist, those stories........  Why....?  Why no leftist democrat "outrage" for these women..?   Are not all women created equally and deserve respect and to be heard when these types of accusations come forth...?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#24 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:23 AM

Dn45rQlXUAENNVB.jpg

#25 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

Just have to ask you democrats....   Are you proud...?    Be careful how you answer.   I will send my thoughts to Dianne and Kamala as is my right, two Senators who do not represent me at all, not my values, not anything, not American values in any way...........!   Will do that tomorrow maybe, politely of course, not yelling at them, not invading their space, not interrupting their dinner at a restaurant somewhere...      And I think Kamala's soul is rotting from the inside out, you can just tell by her demeanor...  What an angry and unhappy, spiteful human being she is....!  You can't hide that, you can't get around that...   America can see it (we deplorables, the ignorant, uneducated ones like me....) and will vote accordingly in November.   Oh, the surprise is coming to democrats in November.......   Hold onto your underpants, this will be an orifice opener for you all....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#26 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:24 AM

dqxxe20fk8n11.jpg?width=720&s=d6cdfbcf99

#27 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:06 PM

We must believe women all the time!.... Unless they are liars and/or political hacks...   Been a bad month for Avenetti

First he lost his case with Stormy and is required to pay trumps legal fees, then he lost a case to former colleague to the tune of 4.85 million, then he got evicted from his law offices due to being 4 months late in rent.

Now the latest: Avenetti and (gang rape) Swetnik get referred to the Justice Dept  for criminal prosecution. 

https://www.judiciar...CEG to DOJ FBI (Swetnick%20and%20Avenatti%20Referral)_Redacted.pdf

But yeah, Kavanaugh is evil... <eyeroll>

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#28 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:46 AM

More bad news for Avenetti. He is being referred to DOJ for "outright fraud."  Read the complaint from Grassley.    Dayum!

https://www.judiciar...CEG to DOJ FBI (Second%20Avenatti%20Referral)%20-%20with%20enclosures_Redacted.pdf

#29 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:08 PM

We must believe the accusers!

Holy crap batman! I wonder why I haven't seen this in the media...unsigned, unvetted letter sent by Jane Doe who claimed Kavanaugh repeatedly raped her....gets loon to say she was raped too...only problem, she made it all up...

You know, the same media that ran wall to wall stories on the salacious allegations... read the whole thing. Good Lord, if you thought we weren't in an ideological war, you are not paying attention. ANOTHER crazy leftist goes by any means necessary...truth be damned. I hope she gets a looong prison sentence. This crap has got to stop.

https://www.judiciar...CEG to DOJ FBI (Munro-Leighton%20Referral)%20with%20redacted%20enclosures.pdf

Eventually, on November 1, 2018, Committee
investigators connected with Ms. Munro-
Leighton by phone and spoke with her about the sexual-assault allegations against Judge
Kavanaugh she had made to the Committee. Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms.
Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted
by Judge Kavanaugh and was not the author of the original “Jane Doe”
letter. When directly asked by Committee investigators if she was, as she had claimed, the “Jane Doe” from Oceanside
California who had sent the letter to Senator Harris, she admitted: “No, no, no. I did that as a way
to grab attention. I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of
the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.” She further confessed to Committee investigators that  she “just wanted to get attention”;“it was a tactic”; an “that was just a ploy.” She told Committee investigators that she had called Congress multiple times during the Kavanaugh hearing process – including prior to the time Dr. Ford’s allegations surfaced– to oppose his nomination. Regarding the false sexual-assault allegation she made via her email to the Committee, she said: “I was angry, and I sent it out.” When asked by Committee investigators whether she had ever met Judge Kavanaugh, she said:“Oh Lord, no.”

In short, during the Committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted Committee resources. When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a “ploy,” and a “tactic.” She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

#30 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:12 PM

Oh, still ignoring those women, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Leslie Millwee, and Paula Jones are you now...?   Worthless....?  Oh, how so telling...!  Why is Dr. Ford to be so believed by you guys now (democrats) but the woman above are to be shamed, ignored, tossed to the dust bin of history...?   Never taken seriously by democrats or the MSM, their financial lives ruined, their cats killed, their car tires slashed.  Where are those stories in Vanity Fair, the WaPo, the HuffPO, Cnn, or Msnbc....?   No, they don't exist, those stories........  Why....?  Why no leftist democrat "outrage" for these women..?   Are not all women created equally and deserve respect and to be heard when these types of accusations come forth...?   Chris

Yes, a month later, not a peep from the leftists here, not a word.   I am not surprised.  Yes, ignore it, ignore them, they just might shut up and go away...    

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users