• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Nancy @ Feb 3 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably more surprising than anything. smile.gif They just took his contact information and asked him some questions. One of his good friends was a sheriff's deputy for several years, so talking to the cops doesn't freak him out too much.

In hindsight I probably should have told him that they were looking for a guy driving a car like his so he wouldn't be surprised if they came to ask him questions. (sorry honey..) rolleyes.gif

What's scary is that if he ever wanted to become a police officer, that contact would be questioned during his application.
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#32 Silverado

Silverado

Superstar

• Photographer
  • 782 posts
  • Interests:Photography, ATVs, Jeepin', the Great Outdoors

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

Look like the joke's on us.... once again. angry.gif

Update 2/5/2009
The Sheriff’s Office has investigated the attempted kidnapping and has determined
that the incident did not occur and was falsely reported by the victim.
The Sheriff’s Office received dozens of calls of possible suspect sightings and
extends its appreciation to community members for their assistance in this case.
Attempt Kidnapping in Cameron Park
February 2, 2009
10:10 AM
An attempted kidnapping occurred in the area of Greenwood Rd. in Cameron Park. The victim
was a 13 year old female who was walking on Greenwood Rd. A white male driving a dark blue
Mustang drove up next to the victim and started talking to her. The male subject stopped his
vehicle, exited and ran after the victim. The male chased the victim to an apartment complex
where he lost sight of the victim. The victim was not harmed.
The suspect is a white male, between 25-30 years. He is of slight build, clean shaven, unknown
height, and weight. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, black hooded sweat shirt and dark
colored baseball cap. He wore the hood over his head covering the cap.
The suspect’s vehicle is a dark blue Mustang convertible. The convertible top is black in color.
The back window is tinted and the license plate is believed to have a 4 in it.
The suspect’s vehicle is thought to have been seen in the area over the past two weeks. The
Sheriff’s Office is requesting that anyone with information please call (530) 621-6600.

http://www.co.el-dor...dnapping_cp.pdf
The inconsistencies are so compounded as to present a seemingly impossible phenomenon. -Mr. Spock

#33 Orangetj

Orangetj

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

Freakin' ridiculous. She made the whole thing up.

#34 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Silverado @ Feb 5 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look like the joke's on us.... once again. angry.gif

Update 2/5/2009
The Sheriff’s Office has investigated the attempted kidnapping and has determined
that the incident did not occur and was falsely reported by the victim.
The Sheriff’s Office received dozens of calls of possible suspect sightings and
extends its appreciation to community members for their assistance in this case.
Attempt Kidnapping in Cameron Park
February 2, 2009
10:10 AM
An attempted kidnapping occurred in the area of Greenwood Rd. in Cameron Park. The victim
was a 13 year old female who was walking on Greenwood Rd. A white male driving a dark blue
Mustang drove up next to the victim and started talking to her. The male subject stopped his
vehicle, exited and ran after the victim. The male chased the victim to an apartment complex
where he lost sight of the victim. The victim was not harmed.
The suspect is a white male, between 25-30 years. He is of slight build, clean shaven, unknown
height, and weight. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, black hooded sweat shirt and dark
colored baseball cap. He wore the hood over his head covering the cap.
The suspect’s vehicle is a dark blue Mustang convertible. The convertible top is black in color.
The back window is tinted and the license plate is believed to have a 4 in it.
The suspect’s vehicle is thought to have been seen in the area over the past two weeks. The
Sheriff’s Office is requesting that anyone with information please call (530) 621-6600.

http://www.co.el-dor...dnapping_cp.pdf

Jokes not on me, I knew she was lying, read my previous post. Of course all those who defended the little hooker will say it OK, she's young, blah blah blah.

She needs to pay for all the costs of the extra effort the police put out because the little snot wanted attention. They should also drug test her Mom, she is on crank for sure.

Hey SUPERMOM, is filing false police reports part of what it's like to be a trendy, fashionable teen today, you know, ones that I couldn't possible understand? Be sure to take your foot out of your mouth before you reply!

...Saying what people are thinking but are afraid to say....

#35 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Darthvader @ Feb 5 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jokes not on me, I knew she was lying, read my previous post. Of course all those who defended the little hooker will say it OK, she's young, blah blah blah.

She needs to pay for all the costs of the extra effort the police put out because the little snot wanted attention. They should also drug test her Mom, she is on crank for sure.

Hey SUPERMOM, is filing false police reports part of what it's like to be a trendy, fashionable teen today, you know, ones that I couldn't possible understand? Be sure to take your foot out of your mouth before you reply!

You called this one right.

And I whole heartedly agree with her needing to pay for the costs

But as for drug testing the Mom, while you may be right that she's a crankhead, if there is no evidence that she has done anything wrong, I disagree with her being tested for drugs.
I would rather be Backpacking

#36 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

You are sick.

#37 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (supermom @ Feb 6 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are sick.

Sick? Hmmm...ok but I can tell when people are lying, I'll take that any day as opposed to the "I'll believe anything anybody tells me" mentatlity that exists in most people today.

A little doubt is a good thing, think about it ok.
...Saying what people are thinking but are afraid to say....

#38 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Darthvader @ Feb 6 2009, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sick? Hmmm...ok but I can tell when people are lying, I'll take that any day as opposed to the "I'll believe anything anybody tells me" mentatlity that exists in most people today.

A little doubt is a good thing, think about it ok.

I prefer to be highly skeptical, but err on the side of caution, especially if my son or wife might be in danger. If it's only me that is in danger, depending upon what it is, I may proceed with reckless abandon, or may be cautious, it really is uniquely determined based on specific circumstances.
I would rather be Backpacking

#39 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

The little girl who cried wolf.....When teens make these false allegations it makes me want to punish their parents with retribution costs...Make them pay for the man hunt or better yet, make the girl work picking up trash for a year and put her on probation for her lies....
This kind of person makes me sick....It's happening more often in society....Also, some of these teens falsely accuse teachers and other people of authority and say they were abused. I think the teens should be punished severely and get their head examined....
As a citizen, I saw a blue msutang and called it in....Now, maybe I will think twice before reporting anything suspicious until I know if it isn't a fake accusation....Just disgusting..Can you imagine what the person who is accused of said crime feels....Also, their reputation is ruined....How do you buy back your reputation?????????
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#40 wellwishing

wellwishing

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (asbestoshills @ Feb 6 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The little girl who cried wolf.....When teens make these false allegations it makes me want to punish their parents with retribution costs...Make them pay for the man hunt or better yet, make the girl work picking up trash for a year and put her on probation for her lies....
This kind of person makes me sick....It's happening more often in society....Also, some of these teens falsely accuse teachers and other people of authority and say they were abused. I think the teens should be punished severely and get their head examined....
As a citizen, I saw a blue msutang and called it in....Now, maybe I will think twice before reporting anything suspicious until I know if it isn't a fake accusation....Just disgusting..Can you imagine what the person who is accused of said crime feels....Also, their reputation is ruined....How do you buy back your reputation?????????

I totally agree with everything you posted.

When are we going to hold people accountable for their actions?
"The old village well is just a curiosity - something to attract tourists attracted by stories of lost treasure, or visitors just making a wish. Unless something alien and terrifying could be lurking inside the well. Something utterly monstrous that causes nothing but death and destruction.
But who knows the real truth about the well? Who wishes to unleash the hideous forces it contains? What terrible consequences will follow the search for a legendary treasure hidden at the bottom?
No one wants to believe the Doctor's warnings about the deadly horror lying in wait - but soon they'll wish they had..."

#41 bunny

bunny

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

I'm just glad nobody went Kersey on anyone in their neighborhoods driving a mustang.

#42 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

In America, you get rewarded for being bad.....We give billions to bail-out crooks...Pretty sick huh......As long as you're a white collar criminal who sits behind a desk, you get to rob from the middle class and poor and still hold your head up high...Just hire a publicist and your good to go....
Now, for the poor sob who steals from a grocery store...well you're going to rot in jail....Something's wrong with that.....Or how about the citizen who shoots a tresspasser who breaks into their home? Well, guess what, they will have to stand trial too.
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#43 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:16 AM

Jesus---she is a 13 year old girl.

Just be grateful that there isn't an actual kidnapper out there and move on.

Granted--I imagine that this would be a wake up call to her parents, the school and probably the juvenile system that this kid needs some attention---

But, I doubt that I would say negative attention is going to get to the root of what is really important in this case.

#44 FolsomResident2002

FolsomResident2002

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

+1000

#45 FolsomResident2002

FolsomResident2002

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:19 PM

+1000
QUOTE (asbestoshills @ Feb 6 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users