#16 PathFinder

PathFinder

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (irish1 @ Jun 22 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it's M80's you're hearing, nope, nope, nope... I'm thinking that the Castle Park neighbors took that excellent advise given them, you know - 'confronting the problem on their own...' - with those late night park trolls. Maybe eliminated the problem, so they could sleep at night?

Hmm sarcasm, I suspect? You're a funny man! biggrin.gif
PathFinder!

#17 NorCalGal

NorCalGal

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (PathFinder @ Jun 22 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Settle down, the whole "Folsomites do not know how to use a gun" was just a joke, let's focus on the topic at hand here please!

Chlorine bomb...hmmm. Is he sure?

I asked him what he meant. He told me they put liquid chlorine and chlorine tablets into a 2 liter bottle, then watch it blow up after it sits for a few. He came right home after as he wanted nothing to do with the stupidity going on there and has not been back since.

#18 PathFinder

PathFinder

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (mary @ Jun 22 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I asked him what he meant. He told me they put liquid chlorine and chlorine tablets into a 2 liter bottle, then watch it blow up after it sits for a few. He came right home after as he wanted nothing to do with the stupidity going on there and has not been back since.

Oh man! Well have you heard the loud booms at night? They have been occurring at around 9ish...
PathFinder!

#19 PathFinder

PathFinder

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

A few nights ago in the parkway I saw and heard illegal fireworks in the parkway. They illuminated the whole night sky!

Anyone know anything else about this incident, there's no way you couldn't have seen or heard it!
PathFinder!

#20 a little bean

a little bean

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

Does anyone see the absolutely delicious irony in the fact that the person who most staunchly defended teenagers' late night use of parks, is the one who has started two threads now complaining about the results of that behavior? Aaaah, hypocrisy.

#21 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (a little bean @ Jul 16 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone see the absolutely delicious irony in the fact that the person who most staunchly defended teenagers' late night use of parks, is the one who has started two threads now complaining about the results of that behavior? Aaaah, hypocrisy.

Methinks he's staging it, trying to make a point. It's not a very good one.
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#22 PathFinder

PathFinder

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (a little bean @ Jul 16 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It could be anyone.

QUOTE (mylo @ Jul 16 2009, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Methinks he's staging it, trying to make a point. It's not a very good one.

Methinks you have no idea what you are saying.

PathFinder!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users