3 replies to this topic

#1 Paddy

Paddy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:56 AM

Hi, I am moving to Folsom area. I heard that there are good Doctors OB-GYN in Roseville area and Mercy San Juan hospital. Do you have any recommendations. I have tried Dr.Biesen-Bradley, she is busy and cant take any more patients. Do you have any local recommendations please.

#2 Parizienne

Parizienne

My Folsom Honeybee

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Interests:History, gardening, reading, antiquing, road trips, road food, the Blues, classic rock, travel.

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:43 PM

Try calling her office again. I just talked to them today. Mercy is referring people to her because she is supposedly taking patients now. I did not go with their office, though because I would prefer to have a doctor in Folsom.

Pari.

QUOTE(new2folsomca @ Jun 2 2008, 07:56 AM) View Post
Hi, I am moving to Folsom area. I heard that there are good Doctors OB-GYN in Roseville area and Mercy San Juan hospital. Do you have any recommendations. I have tried Dr.Biesen-Bradley, she is busy and cant take any more patients. Do you have any local recommendations please.

Pari

#3 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE(Parizienne @ Jul 30 2008, 05:43 PM) View Post
Try calling her office again. I just talked to them today. Mercy is referring people to her because she is supposedly taking patients now. I did not go with their office, though because I would prefer to have a doctor in Folsom.

Pari.

Good to know I can continue referring her. She's worth the drive to Roseville.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#4 ceejay2005

ceejay2005

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:27 AM

If you aren't picky, all you have to do is call the hospital where you are getting your pre-natel care, and tell them you need a OB Doc and they will set you up right away. Tell them you need a doc that you can see right away. That's what i did and i love my doc they picked for me. If you want to go by referral, ask your friends and family who they go to and if they are any good. Otherwise all you have to do is call the Dr. office and tell them you need an ob doc right away. They know exactly who to transfer you to or set you up with. Good luck and God Bless you and your little stranger. san antonio ob gyn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users