Dylann Roof Sentenced To Death For Killing 9 Church Members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:20 PM

I hope they go through with this and put him to death.  Don't play games like the state of California does.

Dylann Roof sentenced to death for killing 9 church members

Dylann Roof was sentenced to death Tuesday for killing nine black church members during Bible study in a racially motivated attack, the first person to face execution for federal hate crime convictions.

A jury deliberated his sentence for about three hours, capping a trial in which Roof did not fight for his life or show any remorse. At the beginning of the trial, he addressed jurors directly, insisting that he wasn't mentally ill, but he never asked them for forgiveness or mercy, or explained the crime.

He threw away one last chance to plead for his life on Tuesday, telling jurors: "I still feel like I had to do it."

// go to //

https://www.yahoo.co...-082244212.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

3 hours? What, did they order Chinese food? Should have taken 3 minutes. Hope they use the rope in that state. It's the cheapest way to rid this scum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users