8 replies to this topic

#1 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:41 PM

I knew Prop 57 was so poorly written. Ever wonder why crime is up? Less than 900 dollars stolen is a misdemeanor.  Car theft is an eyeroll   Not to mention the high percentage of cases that never even go to court or are pleaded down once they get there... Keep it up mushbrains...

http://www.latimes.c...0209-story.html

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:41 PM

Maybe I should change this to more democrat stupidity...

Did you catch this? SF has dirtier streets than many third world slums.  Another reason I hate SF.  Of course, their idiotic "solution" is more beds for homeless...SMH  You can't make this stuff up...

“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya or India,”

https://www.nbcbayar...lowTwt_BAYBrand

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:44 PM

HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF: Speaking of SF Democrats, mentally-ill panderer Nancy Pelosi is asked by a heckler, "how much are you worth, Nancy?". She refuses to answer the question, yet she chastises the *rich* every chance she gets. Video & story below. You just can't make this stuff up!! Stay classy, Dems, you circus clowns. 

http://www.theameric...ncy/#more-30926

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Joe, the city of my birth, SF is so sad.....  I saw this coming back in the mid to late 70's as a 15-16 year old riding BART everywhere....   Sam Trans to BART, then Fremont, Richmond, Hayward, Berkeley (comic book shops on Telegraph), and 16th and 24th and Mission (comic book shops again).   The piss, drugs, poop on the street, Market and Mission were just crazy back then, and on BART, the smell of piss everywhere........   Not to mention getting a few knives pulled on me in attempted robberies just off Mission street, fought them off and they got nothing and ran, young and dumb but we won the fight, they took off and ran.   Good old street fighting....    Now it is so bad I won't go there.   I try and not to put any money into SF's economy.  Pelosi is done within 12 months and goes into a memory loss home for five years and then dies.  She can then argue with the devil as to her merits and contributions to America.  Won't work, she is doomed for eternity.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

NOT IN MY BACK YARD:  Oh, this is just priceless. One day after Orange County supervisors voted to spend more than $70 million to house the homeless, residents in three prosperous cities are whining and crying about a proposal to set up "camp" shelters in their communities. Story below. And Orange County is a BLUE county! Hey Lib lefty progs, what happened to your *compassion* for the homeless? Oh, the shoe's on the other foot now? Yep... everything Libs touch goes to Hell. But they'll never admit it because they are arrogant, ignorant SOBs. I just LOVE stories like this!! Have fun as your property values go down!! Keep voting for Lib leftwing Progs and drinking the leftist Kool-Aid, you morons! :cheer:

http://www.latimes.c...0321-story.html

#6 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:32 PM

When did Orange County go blue?  It has always been a Republican bastion.  I lived there for several years a long time ago and Orange County always went Republican, 

You, 2Aces are one nasty little man!  All you seem to know how to do is call people names and insult them (or try to).  You seem to be just like your idol, Trump, the worst President in US history.  SAD!

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

MORONS WILL BE MORONS:  In the "are you kidding me" segment for today, LA Govt considers providing housing for ALL homeless people and transients. Story below. Great!! Then all of the lazy losers and druggies will flock to LA!! Love it!! Hey, better there than here. Once again, lefty lib prog Dem idiots putting their ignorance and "compassion" on display. In fact, maybe all the dregs from out-of-state will flock to LA now too!! Beautiful... can't wait to watch this unfold. I've got plenty of beer and popcorn.. let the show begin!! :lol:

http://losangeles.cb...omeless-person/

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:02 PM

When did Orange County go blue?  It has always been a Republican bastion.  I lived there for several years a long time ago and Orange County always went Republican, 

You, 2Aces are one nasty little man!  All you seem to know how to do is call people names and insult them (or try to).  You seem to be just like your idol, Trump, the worst President in US history.  SAD!

I think it went blue 20 years ago.....   Maybe 30.   And Folsombound, Aces is not a nasty man, he just gives the left back the same crap we on the right have been dealing with for 30 or more years now.  Not cool when your same tactics are used on you...?   Is it....?   And Trump will go down as a great POTUS, way above Obummer and the usual leftist subjects.  Cool thing is that he has only just started...!   MAGA...!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:17 PM

Some of OC is indeed conservative...by CA standards   Like Austin is liberal...by Texas standards.  I think the yuppie infusion of the 80s was the start of the turn   Much of LA and OC WAS quite conservative with only very defined pockets of liberals.  I dont even recognize the place anymore. It has become a dirty, expensive 1st world slum. I lived all over socal, (including south central la, orange county, and the San Gabriel Valley) and NONE of the areas I lived have improved. Thank goodness I got out in 1990. What a pit. I would never go back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users