19 replies to this topic

#16 MikeinFolsom

MikeinFolsom

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Saw the story on CNN.com yesterday. I agree with the mentality of the flash mob being spontaneous and a bit of a surprise. When you have 5,000 people there to watch the show, it is no longer a 'flash mob', instead just a simple free concert. Takes the surprise right out of it. Too bad.

#17 eVader

eVader

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:33 PM

Auburn Journal posted an article on the flash mob and in the comments was a ticked off reader.
Go to http://auburnjournal...ail/167458.html and look for 12/21/10 at 08:41 AM,mykiavelliwrote: in comments.

#18 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:15 PM

I actually found out about another "planned" spontaneous mobflash on tomato pages. BTW - all mobflash events are "planned"....the difference between those that are successful vs those that are not (Roseville) is the ability to keep a secret. The other sacramento mobflash was held at the downtown plaza & was really a small blip compared to what happened in Roseville. I was not able to participate, but I will post the website with the video for anyone who cares to check it out. My friend was the choreographer & I know she had a lot of fun putting the dance steps together.

The video is now posted at www.norcalsings.com
Just click the link on the right hand side of the page.

#19 biggking

biggking

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

LOL. I was really about to go there and join you guys. Funny that the mall got evacuated.

#20 dimeracer

dimeracer

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

You would have been a year late.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users