#1224 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:12 AM

QUIZ: Which one of these things is not like the others?

AmyWalters.jpg

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#1225 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:49 PM

http://u.cubeupload....ural/Obama1.jpg

Obama1.jpg

Neither one of them are interested....   "NBC also reported that Obama has “no interest” in taking part in the portrait tradition while Trump occupies the White House."

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#1226 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:51 PM

obama-arrested1.jpg

One thing I noticed in going into classrooms these past 30 years...........   Bush's portrait was never hung, not a classroom, no where....   Neither Bush.....   Clinton's was in every classroom, so was Obama's..........   Every single classroom........!  Never seen a Trump picture in any classroom and I go to a few classrooms in Folsom now and then every year.....  What does that tell you about our teachers and our educational system....?   Are they biased or are they not allowed to put up the picture of a Republican POTUS...?   I did see Newsom's pic and Chiang's pic on the wall in the last classroom I was in.....   You know the answer for sure.   Yep, just part of the game Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, non liberal democrats have to play, we have one hand tied behind our back in every election, the leftist academia is against us, the leftist news networks are against us, local government is against us, teachers union and the school districts are very much against us, and come to find out, government, the deep state, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the IRS, all of big government is against us....?   Funny, we won when we elected Trump, and by "we" I mean "We the People".   This is why I do not ever vote democrat, sadly I am a registered democrat here in CA because CA has made it so my vote does not count anymore.........   I can't vote Republican, I can't vote Libertarian, I can't vote Peace and Freedom party, I can't vote American Independent Party, I can't vote Green Party....... Those candidates have been eliminated by two democrats who float to the top of the vote pile like the turds that they are....      Can't wait for that lawsuit to hit the SCOTUS....   Yep, I won't hold my breath........... Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#1227 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:07 PM

DmigcWHU0AEUOiM.jpg

#1228 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:54 AM

One thing I noticed in going into classrooms these past 30 years...........   Bush's portrait was never hung, not a classroom, no where....   Neither Bush.....   Clinton's was in every classroom, so was Obama's..........   Every single classroom........!  Never seen a Trump picture in any classroom and I go to a few classrooms in Folsom now and then every year.....  What does that tell you about our teachers and our educational system....?   Are they biased or are they not allowed to put up the picture of a Republican POTUS...?   

Sorry Chris. I'm calling total and complete BS. As I have no idea what classrooms you have visited, I can tell you in my kids schools, every presidential portrait is hung and in full view in the history / US Government
classes. I have even personally hung each and every one in my wife's classroom... Chumps may have been upside-down, but hey it was there!

#1229 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:55 AM

Sorry Chris. I'm calling total and complete BS. As I have no idea what classrooms you have visited, I can tell you in my kids schools, every presidential portrait is hung and in full view in the history / US Government
classes. I have even personally hung each and every one in my wife's classroom... Chumps may have been upside-down, but hey it was there!

No BS at all, this is my experience the last 20 years in Folsom.  It would be interesting to know if the portraits you hung in your wife's classroom were in classrooms of the FCUSD...?  And if so did she suffer any repercussions from other staff there...?   Dare to hang a portrait of Bush back in the day or Trump now and I guarantee you at the school I am thinking of you would be ostracized by all the other (surely "tolerant") staff. No Bush, plenty of Obama, Obama on every classroom wall, no Trump on the wall...   And as I say the last official(s) I saw on a wall in a classroom was several months ago in a FCUSD classroom were Newsom and Chiang....?  Newsom I understand because he is a darling of the new progressive left....   Chiang on the other hand I just ask myself WTF...?   Oh, maybe it was for "racial" balance, you know, acceptance and inclusion.....   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#1230 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:39 AM

No BS at all, this is my experience the last 20 years in Folsom.  It would be interesting to know if the portraits you hung in your wife's classroom were in classrooms of the FCUSD...?  And if so did she suffer any repercussions from other staff there...?   Dare to hang a portrait of Bush back in the day or Trump now and I guarantee you at the school I am thinking of you would be ostracized by all the other (surely "tolerant") staff. No Bush, plenty of Obama, Obama on every classroom wall, no Trump on the wall...   And as I say the last official(s) I saw on a wall in a classroom was several months ago in a FCUSD classroom were Newsom and Chiang....?  Newsom I understand because he is a darling of the new progressive left....   Chiang on the other hand I just ask myself WTF...?   Oh, maybe it was for "racial" balance, you know, acceptance and inclusion.....   Chris

She is not in FCUSD, but kids were / are. Ole Chumpster is there, plain as day. May have a few dart holes in them.... but that was from me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users